Postby spcbrass » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:26 am

Kaihawaii wrote:
Da Grud wrote:I'll show you mine...

...now you show me yours

Re: Tournament #5 - Schedule and Progress Updates all bracke

Postby Kaihawaii » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:46 am

Da Grud wrote:I'll show you mine...

...now you show me yours

I'm personally a huge fan of open data. Every post of mine with disclosures indicates this. But this is just my personal view and sometimes there are reasons to step back from this concept of sharing.

Why would a powerful new group (Disposal Heroes) have any interest in sharing insights with another group, which demonstrated high scale secrectiveness as long they had a nose ahead of competition? The board is so quiet and relaxed with the current outcome of Horny's Chosen #5. I personally like it a lot.

Disposal Heroes don't recruit, they don't do public relations, they don't do forums or any other kind of stuff (as of now). There might be a reason for that?! Maybe we won't get any further notice of this group. Maybe in roughly 3,5 hours, they'll just vanish...

With the ability to just hit the spot during tournaments and the right amount of flexible resources, they can only challenge themselves. They might fight in future Horny's Chosen with three own guilds one on one, or two, or just one. They might sit one out, or two, or three. Until - well - their accounts or their guilds gets disposed.

#proofofconcept

Seeing the trophy counts certainly helps to determine which formula you used to get there because there are multiple ways to pull off a high number of trophies depending on your strategy. For instance a very low trophy number with a lot of stars would indicate that a dungeon was designed specifically four tournament play as mine was designed. A dungeon like this earns between 30 and 40 stars per hour while moving up and down within it's sweet spot. It is also the cheapest of the options and requires 0 gems to maintain it's pace. There are certain rules and parameters which when followed to the letter allow you to maintain a natural equilibrium in your chosen sweet spot. The approach is 100% mathematical. It's a bit robotic, but all in all a fast and efficient way to get the job done. The basic philosophy is that you are looking for a maximum of 3 losses to offset 1 win. Any more than that and your pace is going to drop.

Now I believe that Gruds' basic philosophy follows some of those same of those same principles even though he operates at a trophy level higher than my own. His ratio might be as low as 2 losses to offset 1 win. At the same time I believe he is also using 1-2 gem resupplies in order to expedite his earning power, he as mentioned on these forums in the past that he uses gems so I will let him confirm that. Also I think he operates in a window that is larger than my own giving him additional earning potential that my freebie model is not capable of. I'm not sure what Grud is willing to divulge, but this is what I see as the difference between mine and his.

The third philosophy is the underachiever strategy and would operate somewhere in the high silver and low gold league trophy range. This would incorporate the Tiny-By as well as some major sandbagging to draw easy opponents that you could take out with basic minions while filling in the remaining time using a Tiny By. Now a keeper operating at this level could be using a resupply equal to 4-5 gems to replace a basic army and be 2 starring their way though with relative ease. It is possible to have a 1-1 win/loss ratio if you find the right sweet spot, so far less time is wasted on sandbagging. The reason why the Tiny-By is a viable strategy is due to less air support on the dungeons that an underachiever could be raiding. You wouldn't need a level 30 Tiny either at this level, level 7 or 8 would do it, level 10 would be ideal. This strategy is a mixed bag though and you could be nexting like there is no tomorrow. There is decent earning potential there if you find the right sweet spot. This is the only way for a high level dungeon to compete and even then only high DH8 to low DH10's could probably find it. It's a sweet spot for those that are just over the DCR29 barrier.

Those are the legit strategies that I know other then a true gem whale throwing as much cash at it as they please.
Ninja Rocket Surgeon

Don Quixote wrote:Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.

Device: HTC One
Game Version: tu3.1.0.69.248444
spcbrass
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Ottaviano » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:46 am

From Grud we have found the answer to your doubt .... We HAVE Guild ITALY certainties ... pull your conclusions ... and even though that those responsible take action ... because playing with the passion of the people do not right .... there is much regret ...

BEEN MONITORED BY GILDA ITALY THIS NEARLY STEADY TREND .... BUT MAYBE NOT SLEEP AND I HAD REASON THAT WE HAVE TO DO WHIT VAMPIRES ...
We look anxious answers ....
Guild: ITALY - ITALY ACADEMY

WITH TALENTS YOU CAN WIN A MATCH.
WITH
INTELLIGENCE AND TEAMWORK YOU CAN WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP.
Ottaviano
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Kaihawaii » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:06 am

1 hypothetical answer: shared google accounts with strict schedule in various time zones. Many other valid and legal options available.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Ottaviano » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:12 am

Kaihawaii wrote:1 hypothetical answer: shared google accounts with strict schedule in various time zones. Many other valid and legal options available.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE COMPARISON OF SUPERHEROES 13 ..... ALMOST FLAT LINE MEANS THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR 3 DAYS .... CONSECUTIVELY NOT HAVE MORE THAN STAYING WITH THE GAME OPEN ... ABSURD ... STILL LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS? WE HAD SEEN ...... DAGRUD TOO WELL ...

WITH
Ottaviano
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Da Grud » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:27 am

Well regardless of whether or not Disposable Heroes is cheating or not, your guild has kicked ass and it appears you are about to win your first, much deserved ring, guild Italy. I congratulate you on a job well done.

My guild (Downtown Dungeons) merged with Brotherhood guild & we are currently fighting it out for third place against Frog France.
Da Grud
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Ottaviano » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:36 am

Da Grud wrote:Well regardless of whether or not Disposable Heroes is cheating or not, your guild has kicked ass and it appears you are about to win your first, much deserved ring, guild Italy. I congratulate you on a job well done.

My guild (Downtown Dungeons) merged with Brotherhood guild & we are currently fighting it out for third place against Frog France.

THANK YOU ^ ^ .... GOOD LUCK .... DD

WITH
Ottaviano
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Da Grud » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:19 pm

Well tournament 5 is now behind us and guild Italy is the victor...

Congratulations once again guys... You fought hard, you fought as a team and you beat another guild which may possibly have been using questionable methods to play. Enjoy your new shiny ring by your guild's name and welcome to the Horny's Chosen Winners club...

As for my guild... Downtown Dungeons merged with the Brotherhood guild for this tournament so together we share our third place victory. Frogs France didn't make it easy for us and it wasn't until this last hour or so that we actually took the lead. I want to thank all the keepers from Brotherhood guild that came and fought with us, I will be returning the favor next go 'round so please be sure to stock up your fridge with beer.

I want to, as usual give special recognition to the top ten star earners in our two guilds... They more than did their fair share of the heavy lifting...

Now, let's all enjoy the break... Until next time...
Sincerely,
Da Grud
Last edited by Da Grud on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Da Grud
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Kaihawaii » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:24 pm

Yes, congratulations to a well deserved victory: Italy! Great job.

Kudos to Disposable Heros for sticking to 14 keeper and a reasonable goal (DD -1) with no last minute changes.

Congratulations to our guild members from German Empire rocking our bracket with 3246 stars with their main accounts!
Last edited by Kaihawaii on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Nodnarb » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:41 pm

I would still like to know who they are. K has hinted that she knows who they are, but won't spill the beans...
Image Nodnarb | Image Serenity | Image LoonyBen
~ Proud Guild Hopper
Nodnarb
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby BBrother » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:02 pm

congratz to winners, great battle :)

there seem to be a lot of talk about cheating. which makes me wonder... is there some set of rules playing dk and breaking these rules is "cheating"? or is this talk about cheating that some players try to set us some rules how to play this game?? in my opinion, everyone plays game as he/she likes and uses methods he/she wants. if someone dont like that, its still not "cheating". and if some wins using his/her "tactic" its still a win.

and remember, if you call someone cheater becase they use game bugs or like to win, i think you should check your own tactics. most common way to "cheat" is lower trophy amount to get easier opponents, and every "big" guild uses that. so we are all cheaters or none of us are. :D

this is dungeon keeper ... and if you remember, "its good to be bad"
First of Isaac Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics:

A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
BBrother

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion