HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Cost of 6th Imp

Talk amongst y'selves!

Re: Cost of 6th Imp

Postby Akali » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Ranneko wrote:6th is 4.2k, and they have not retroactively provided gems for destroyed medium/hard rock either =(

What a con .....
Akali
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Roderick » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:35 am

darkstar076 wrote:::Edit::
Today my 5th Imp price is 1.7k

Same here. Interesting coincidence: that change happened less than 24 hours after I pointed out that clearing the 2 tile thick border of hard rock gives 1728 gems. It seems an ok price to me.

Hopefully, they'll decide to retroactively grant gems to those that akready cleared their dungeons.
Roderick

Postby darkstar076 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:34 am

I am wondering of it will drop to 1.5k in another 24-48 hours. (that way it will be in line with the price other people are seeing)

As for people that have excavated the hard rock before they became gem veins - yeah, while I like the idea that they retroactively give the gems that they missed out on, I honestly don't know how they are going to do it.

AFAIK - I don't think they can even give you option to reset your account. (unless you create a whole new identity)
Wisdom is something you generally obtain around three seconds after you needed it the most
darkstar076
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Previous

Return to General Discussion