Winners of Tournament #6

Talk amongst y'selves!

Winners of Tournament #6

Postby Dr Sab » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:51 am

Timeline:
2 and half day mark
2 days mark
1 day mark

we got few guests from DD who fought as good as brothers n 3 were in top 10 n 5 in top 20s..... there efforts were admirable...
Brotherhood guild waited too long for fair fight and thanx to EA for new update .... Brotherhood prevailed in fair fight n set a record of stars n lead...n so does other guilds who stick to values rather than making alts n going after cheats... congratulations from Brotherhood to all the winners in lower tiers..
Finally thanx to all the brothers who contributed well n fought hard n supported me through think n thin to let me c this Glorious day....i am honored to have u all along ...we earned over 100k stars with over 50k plus lead... we r Brotherhood afterall :)
Niflheim
Guild : Brotherhood
Niflheim
A Brother in Need! is a Brother indeed!
Dr Sab
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Re: Winners of Tournament #6

Postby Da Grud » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:55 am

Da Grud
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Dr Sab » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:25 am

Da Grud wrote:Image

thanx Grud :)
Niflheim
Brotherhood
Niflheim
Dr Sab
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Kaihawaii » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:26 am

congrats again, impressive star amount.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Nodnarb » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:51 am

We'd love to see a screenshot of the final star distribution across the guild if you have it. I was talking to Grud & he told me that everyone was pulling their weight. This new update regarding stars won in tourneys really makes it so that mature dungeons can rake them in fast! It's still more expensive for a big dungeon to move that quickly, (anything is >0) but I spent about 2.5 hours online last night helping The Rising win their division & brought in a little over 400 stars with mostly solid wins. Even my less solid wins with just a tiny snipe then leave still brought me 14 stars for the tourny!
Image Nodnarb | Image Serenity | Image LoonyBen
~ Proud Guild Hopper
Nodnarb
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Dr Sab » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:06 pm

Kaihawaii wrote:congrats again, impressive star amount.

thanx kaihawi :)
Niflheim
Brotherhood
Niflheim
Dr Sab
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Dr Sab » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:12 pm

Nodnarb wrote:We'd love to see a screenshot of the final star distribution across the guild if you have it. I was talking to Grud & he told me that everyone was pulling their weight. This new update regarding stars won in tourneys really makes it so that mature dungeons can rake them in fast! It's still more expensive for a big dungeon to move that quickly, (anything is >0) but I spent about 2.5 hours online last night helping The Rising win their division & brought in a little over 400 stars with mostly solid wins. Even my less solid wins with just a tiny snipe then leave still brought me 14 stars for the tourny!

hi nod ..hope ur doing well :) i will probably post screenshots of top 10-20 ...but still it was just too random.... within 1st 10 hrs we increased the lead to extent where many of us got inactive lol....even those who were on top of list once, took a good break to rest...it was just overkill n would b bloody brutal if brothers kept getting stars as they did initially....all in all every 1 loved the update :) even 50k+ lead is such a waste of power lol..it could go higher if 2nd guild kept resisting... EA should give us another ring as reward :lol:
Last edited by Dr Sab on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Niflheim
Dr Sab
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Kaihawaii » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:14 pm

Dr Sab wrote:all in all every 1 loved the update :)

yes, big dungeons back in business and got a shiny place, which reflects the long term development of these killer dungeons.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Dr Sab » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:19 pm

Kaihawaii wrote:
Dr Sab wrote:all in all every 1 loved the update :)

yes, big dungeons back in business and got a shiny place, which reflects the long term development of these killer dungeons.

yep
Niflheim
Dr Sab
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Dr Sab » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:14 pm

Nodnarb wrote:We'd love to see a screenshot of the final star distribution across the guild if you have it. I was talking to Grud & he told me that everyone was pulling their weight. This new update regarding stars won in tourneys really makes it so that mature dungeons can rake them in fast! It's still more expensive for a big dungeon to move that quickly, (anything is >0) but I spent about 2.5 hours online last night helping The Rising win their division & brought in a little over 400 stars with mostly solid wins. Even my less solid wins with just a tiny snipe then leave still brought me 14 stars for the tourny!

these were top 10ns within 1st 10 hrs

top 10 at almost 1day mark

top 30 at almost end

so it was quite fun...at time 1 secure top place, other time some1 else was on top n on final day there was racing for top place lol .... enjoyed
Niflheim
Dr Sab
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Next

Return to General Discussion