HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

New Bomb Wall Cheat Sheet

Talk amongst y'selves!

New Bomb Wall Cheat Sheet

Postby Bummerrr » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:59 pm

I created this cheat sheet. Hopefully some of you will find it helpful.

Last edited by Bummerrr on Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acc#1: 4,450/453k CP / 1686 Hearts / 1270.2M Plunder
Acc#2: 3,300/488k CP / 2441 Hearts / 1472.8M Plunder
Guild: The Seven Kingdoms
Bummerrr
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Re: New Bomb Wall Cheat Sheet

Postby Kaihawaii » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:05 pm

+1
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Cesspool » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:22 pm

That's awesome thank you. For lvl 9 the pink wall you depict is the only one that can be taken out with a single tap. At lvl 10 any pink wall can be taken with a single.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Gene_Mythic » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:33 pm

(stickied)
Gene_Mythic

Postby morfraen » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:53 pm

morfraen
Keeper
Keeper

Postby hairlessmonkey » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:10 pm

The chart and graphic are much appreciated.
The Deep Dread
Beautiful Oblivion
hairlessmonkey

Postby PFS NUKEM » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:20 am

I am at level 8 bomb wall. I got a dungeon a few hours ago that were having 8 red blocks blocking a strait route to heart. I just dropped 16 bombs costing me 400 manna and there i go strait to the heart. Now i can win every single raid and lose every single defend due to the new bomb wall being able to blast through 10 red blocks with 500 manna. Now why is there any need spending millions of stone on walls if you can not protect your heart or any rooms with these walls.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SOUTH AFRICA LEVEL 33
PFS NUKEM

Postby csajjj » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:08 pm

PFS NUKEM wrote:I am at level 8 bomb wall. I got a dungeon a few hours ago that were having 8 red blocks blocking a strait route to heart. I just dropped 16 bombs costing me 400 manna and there i go strait to the heart. Now i can win every single raid and lose every single defend due to the new bomb wall being able to blast through 10 red blocks with 500 manna. Now why is there any need spending millions of stone on walls if you can not protect your heart or any rooms with these walls.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to say I've been having incredible success in defence. My last 10 defences have seen 7 positive results for an average of +7 or 8 trophies. Each loss has only been 1 trophy.
Dungeon: Deer Park
Guild: Fluffy Bunnies!
csajjj
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Hansberg » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:21 pm

PFS NUKEM wrote:I am at level 8 bomb wall. I got a dungeon a few hours ago that were having 8 red blocks blocking a strait route to heart. I just dropped 16 bombs costing me 400 manna and there i go strait to the heart. Now i can win every single raid and lose every single defend due to the new bomb wall being able to blast through 10 red blocks with 500 manna. Now why is there any need spending millions of stone on walls if you can not protect your heart or any rooms with these walls.

My opinion is a little bit different. Yes, the balance between the spells is not good. But in your case, that happens if you bomb with 400 mana a straight way to the DH and after that your minions run into 2 or more Bugzapper, that surrounding the DH? It's theoretical of course, but then you can quit the game and have to wait 2 hours for next attack with full mana or you're willing to spend gems for revill/resupply. For the daily raid business that's to expensiv for at least 95 % of the player. What do you think about the strenght of bomb wall from this side of view?

Of course it's usefull to upgrade your walls, because the enemies has to invest more mana and time, no matter how strong or weak is the spell. Same thing with traps ...

If players are be able to build bullet proof dungeons, they will do it. And if we can't beat this dungeons anymore, the game is over for all of us! Last chance in this case is to skip dozens of dungeons to find an easy one. What a fun ...

It's not a solution to quadruple nerfed here and quadruple increasing there. That's not more than trail and error without any inspiration. The result of this development we can see in Update#3 and #4. I have to laugh about the desperate development of Trolls, Disable Traps, Bomb wall, Cluck-off, ...

The only choice is to balancing the game between offense and defense. In my opinion the situation before update 3 (without a sandbagging option and including the new good Star-System) would be a basis. A little bit adjusting on whelps and DT, thats all. Maybe DK without welps would be even better positioned.

@PFS_Nukem i respect your opinion and this is not a indoctrination. I would only comment your bomb wall example. Btw, this longer variant was not planed. ;)

@Bummerrr and morfraen, nice work.
+1
Last edited by Hansberg on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dungeon: Hansberg
Guild: Dreadstone Company
Hansberg
Minion
Minion

Postby JeuJeu » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:35 pm

This is WRONG!!

Level 8 BOMB WALL can not destroy a Level 10 Wall in 3 Bombs, you need 4!

Level 10 Wall = 2150.
Level 8 BW = 675
675 x 3 = 2025!!
JeuJeu

Next

Return to General Discussion