HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Disposable Heroes

Talk amongst y'selves!

Disposable Heroes

Postby Disposable Hero » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Please Kaihawaii stop lieing in forum and spreding wrong facts you know nothing about any of this.
Kaihawaii wrote:No proof at all, but go ahead and try to change topic. :lol:
1. This Disposable Hero guild was created a few days ago
2. Original guild had higher lvl after they won HC
3. All lvl to meet old DH guild lvl 9 are just a few days old.
4. Members are not original names, even the leader is wrong. There are some visitors, that's sure.
5. This incl. the post was setup. All fake, all lies. What a bunch of lame guys you really are :roll:
6. @mythic: can you check the logs, when this (new) Disposable Heroes guild was created and who did it? Are other accounts associated with the ip-address used? Would be interesting to know. Esp. if this ip address is active in this forum as well. Can you confirm if this ip has multiple forum accounts? :twisted:

1. lie
2. lie
3. lie
4. bigger lie shows you know nothing. Misty alway leader since I formed guild with gems.
5. lie
6. good idea.

Kaihawaii I don;t have hate for you, just sad you must speak lioek you know when you don't knwo nothing. Please, again, stop this.

Kisses
http://imgur.com/a/KG9kP
Disposable Hero

Re: Disposable Heroes

Postby Logan's Run » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:02 am

Those pics are awesome. Such an amazing exploit!
Logan's Run
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Nodnarb » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:37 am

Just priceless! Thanks DH! I take back everything I ever said that may have even sounded negative! I don't recall saying much negative...but who knows?!
Image Nodnarb | Image Serenity | Image LoonyBen
~ Proud Guild Hopper
Nodnarb
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Kaihawaii » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:22 am

@Disposable Heroes: This is a bit confusing and I've limited network coverage currently. Only a short reply. I asked you some questions a few days ago. An answer would have helped to solve this issue earlier with less escalation. But it wasn't you escalating, so no problem at all.

My current question: Where are the pictures with all guild members? I'm missing the names I got from one of DH's crew. I thought at least and think it was one of your crew. Did you changed/dropped accounts?

The conversation sounded pretty solid and trustworthy and incl. screens with female first name and location in the U.S., e.g. Texas, etc. of these baby accounts. I'm not saying, this was a prank or I'm the victim. It's a mixed up situation with 2-3 players. I'm just curious if it was a fake or at one point this was a real DH guy as you seem to be real as well.

I don't think either of them or yours are manipulated, but they don't fit (names, etc.). Only reason could have been either a fake or you renamed, dropped or switched dungeons. That's the issue for me right now and lead to my position.

If I'm wrong in this case, no problem to apologize for this and my conclusions and communication FUPs. Important is, that it was not a lie (if you want to call it that way) by intent from me. That's all I want to make clear at this point.

This case doesn't change much for my position in other threads. These apologies are due from other people.
Last edited by Kaihawaii on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby d18c7db » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:41 am

The one pic where the OP shows guild members matches the names on the screenshot of the desktop running the 4 dungeons. Sounds like the OP would rather not reveal the name of the other player.

I for one am convinced that she's real. Not only delivered on the original promise to open the guild but the other photos are too much effort to fake.
d18c7db
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Kaihawaii » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:52 am

d18c7db wrote:The one pic where the OP shows guild members matches the names on the screenshot of the desktop running the 4 dungeons...

Not saying the opposite, but at one point dungeon names changed. Maybe the effort for picture manipulation was put in from another party earlier. Don't know why ATM. But isn't that important.
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Lord Keeper of Kobol » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:19 am

@Disposable Heroes, for an account with only two posts, you're causing a great deal of disruption to this forum.

There are regular users here who are trying to use these forums in the way that the DK Mobile developers, teams and EA intended.

Edit: this thread is a continuation of a thread that has already been locked which is pretty disrespectful towards the moderators. (Essentially) the same subject and same poster: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7501#p54703
Last edited by Lord Keeper of Kobol on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Keeper of Kobol
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Kaihawaii » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:26 am

Lord Keeper of Kobol wrote:@Disposable Heroes, for an account with only two posts, you're causing a great deal of disruption to this forum.

There are regular users here who are trying to use these forums in the way that the DK Mobile developers, teams and EA intended.

If it helps sorting things out, this is fine. Would be good to get hands on other crew members to check, where it started.
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Da Grud » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:38 am

Lord Keeper of Kobol wrote:@Disposable Heroes, for an account with only two posts, you're causing a great deal of disruption to this forum.

No I disagree. I for one am over the moon happy with Disposable Heroes' two post. Prehaps now, just prehaps Kai will take his head out of the ground and believe me when I tell him I have NEVER LIED about one single thing I've said in these forums!!! I believe he did NOT intentional lie about what he THOUGHT he knew about DH, but that is the point, he only "THOUGHT" he knew. Just like he thinks I started guild hopping to recruit, he thinks I copied him when I created Downtown Dungeon's vaction guild, he thinks I said I had mental problems, he thinks I am a pay2win player, he thinks I refill/revive... Pretty much if I say something he INSTANTLY thinks it's a lie and he convinces himself of that fact. Every attack I have ever made towards Kai has been brought on by one of two reasons; either he was being a hypocrit or he was spreading an untruth about me. At this point I could tell him the it was raining here where I live & he'd be convinced it was sunny.

No one likes being called a liar when they KNOW it's not true, Kai. I'm sure you haven't liked being called one these last days. You say you never intentionally lied, yet you are guilty of spreading a lie just the same because you have had your head in the ground and REFUSED to hear the truth. Unfortunately this is NOT the only lie you are guilty of spreading, my friend. I'm not going to ask for an apology, but I am going to ask once again for you to STOP spreading lies about me without some sort of proof to back up your assertions. And for the record just saying "the proof is out there go look yourself" is NOT adequate PROOF.
Da Grud
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Kaihawaii » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:29 am

Da Grud: DH is still pending. It's a huge difference to think of something or get screenshots and communication presented, that lead towards an assumption. The interesting questions are:

- Who had an interest doing this?
- Why?
- What's the benefit faking screens and identities back around t#5? Putting Downtown Dungeons down, which happend actually?
- Why brought the person Grud into communication? DD again?

I think we'll never get to the core of this.

Your request is slightly off topic. We should FUP (now you know this acronym) in corresponding threads. I don't think it's smart to wash everything blurry now. To do it properly one should review each case for clarification. But not know, as I don't have stable internet connection because of some Alpes surrounding us. Happy tournament anyways.
Last edited by Kaihawaii on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Next

Return to General Discussion