HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Tournament 12 update thread

Talk amongst y'selves!

Re: Tournament 12 update thread

Postby An2nYZ23 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Any update?
==============================================================================================================
An2nYZ23

Postby Kaihawaii » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:35 am

Congratulations to our HC podium. Wll done. Once more impressive amount of ressources (time, gems) spent.

Da Grud wrote:Well no one jumped in to help Beautiful Obvlivion, but it didn't matter as they have taken first place without an help...

Good Job Keepers.

Not true, as always. 46 + 1 = 47. so at least one keeper joinded at least. No information about kicked and exchanged keepers as well. Grud is alwys bending the truth. #justaliar Congrats to both guilds. Nice effort.

We decided to stick to two podium winning guilds (German empire II + German empire) as planned from beginning of tournament #12: 1st and 3rd = 13.000 gems cashed in. #nicejob
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Logan's Run » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:47 am

Kaihawaii wrote:Not true, as always. 46 + 1 = 47. so at least one keeper joinded at least. No information about kicked and exchanged keepers as well. Grud is alwys bending the truth. #justaliar Congrats to both guilds. Nice effort.

We decided to stick to two podium winning guilds (German empire II + German empire) as planned from beginning of tournament #12: 1st and 3rd = 13.000 gems cashed in. #nicejob

You just can't help it... That higher than thou disposition. Smarmy little hashtags... does your guild ever wish you tried as hard ingame as you do in the forums?

#youremindmeofsomeone
Logan's Run
Keeper
Keeper

Postby PH4N70M » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:03 am

2 standard brackets won, 20k gems
:mrgreen:
★▶PH4N70M◀★
DCR 136/ CP >3,5M / TP ~6,2k
DKA - Dungeon Keeper Alliance
PH4N70M
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Shank » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:15 am

How do you get those totals?
Dungeon: Shank [DH10 / DCR28]
Guild: Shanked [LVL2 / ROLE:LDR]
Trophies: 2,600+
CP: 121,000+
Hearts: 1205+
Plunder: 235.7M

Are we recruiting? YES PM Me!

Requirements:

- 2,000 T
- 45,000 CP
- 200 Stars/Day for Tourney
- Fill Chat Box
- Minions/Gold
Shank
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Da Grud » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:17 am

Well in the GOLDDUST bracket it was quite a battle, but in the end we came up just a little short...

There were only 10 players in the GOLDDUST that were even earning stars,with only two of us breaking the thousand star mark.

Vera (GOLDDUST) & myself both had busy schedules the first two days of this tournament so we weren't able to put up the numbers that we normally would have. Because of this reason I woke this morning to find us just about 6,000 stars behind first place with only 17 hours left to play catch up.

I had a goal of earning 10,000 stars myself & I'm happy to say I smashed that goal & instead I earned 12,000 stars in this last day of the tournament. Together with those stars and everyone else's we slowly found ourselves closing the gap all day until with only 30 minutes left in the tournament we were only behind by a mere 75 stars.

Unfortunately the game chose this time to disconnect me & I wasn't able to reconnect for another 5 minutes. Not that it would have mattered if I hadn't been disconnected tho as some members of Polish Guild must have woken up and started attacking. Their star totals jumped drastically those last few minutes & they began to pull away and secure their win.

It was a nail biter of a match all day long & I wish to congratulate Polish Guild for their WELL deserved victory. I know we didn't make it easy on them.

***Also congrats to all the other winners. Please share your stories here & let others enjoy your journey.
Last edited by Da Grud on Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Da Grud
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby PH4N70M » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:18 am

Kaihawaii wrote:Not true, as always. 46 + 1 = 47. so at least one keeper joinded at least. No information about kicked and exchanged keepers as well. Grud is alwys bending the truth. #justaliar Congrats to both guilds. Nice effort.

Isnt it 47-1 ?! Seems like one keeper left compared to 1st ss..
★▶PH4N70M◀★
DCR 136/ CP >3,5M / TP ~6,2k
DKA - Dungeon Keeper Alliance
PH4N70M
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Da Grud » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:30 am

Well as I was not in that guild all I can go by is what I'm told

Also, might I point out that just because the number goes up one on the winners list doesn't mean someone joined to help. If someone sends a request to join it will show them as a member even if that request is ignored. Or it could have been a non participating member returning from a visit elsewhere.

The world is not black & white, Kai. Please put a little more thought into your accusations before posting them here in a public forum for all to see. I'd hate to see you get any more mud on your face.

Also let's say someone did jump in and help... You call me a liar when all I did was relay information that I was told by another, yet when you yourself do it & it is later discovered that info was false (<here> & <here>) you aren't a liar? Still the same old hypocrite, I see.
Da Grud
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Glyyde » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:52 am

One person did join and wanted to fight against German empire. He contributed a massive 87 stars. Sorry to beat you with 87extra stars from the new member.

BTW, German empire went from low 30s at the start of tourney to 49...... So much about getting help blablabla
Glyyde

Postby Kaihawaii » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:55 am

The topic is, that Grud didn't mentioned this change and he actively pushed to rally keeper against GE. This is just lame and real life loser's attitude.

Glyyde wrote:One person did join and wanted to fight against German empire.

Grud just changed the picture (twice) to cover his wording.

Glydde: It was not against your guild or your guilds contributions. We focussed this tournament on 2 brackets. We beat you several time before and it's ok for us, that you won this one. You deserved it. Yes, we could have moved over 1-2 power player to GE and be more competitive. But we didn't do this, even with a lame player lobbying in this board against us. The head count raise was just our holiday guild casual player with massive 10-50 stars contributions...

Anyways, I like the idea of guild locks, even if it results in more prep. pre-tournament for our guys in holiday guilds to move over a little bit earlier. This time we had to integrate members from two other guilds, who joined German empire a few days prior tournament. They moved over from their guild permamently and things always take some time to get a feeling where your place belongs to. So many decisions: German empire, German empire I, German empire II, German empire X - tournament or no tournament...

Grud's lobbying against us is great proof, why this should be implemented. Thanks Grud for your additional contribution towards this upcoming change...

PH4N70M wrote:

Isnt it 47-1 ?! Seems like one keeper left compared to 1st ss..

No it isn't. It was 46+1.

Logan's Run wrote:You just can't help it... That higher than thou disposition. Smarmy little hashtags... does your guild ever wish you tried as hard ingame as you do in the forums?

Logan, we did win brackets with 3, 8, 36, 47, 63k stars. Nothing to proof here.

Da Grud wrote:Unfortunately the game chose this time to disconnect me & I wasn't able to reconnect for another 5 minutes. Not that it would have mattered if I hadn't been disconnected tho as some members of Polish Guild must have woken up and started attacking.

Seriously? Who belives this? OK, it's all about the disconnects now. Do you get it how boring your self-esteem boost posts are? Me, me, me, King of DK. Let it be your Kingdom, this is all you get from life 8-)
Last edited by Kaihawaii on Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion