HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Behold Keepers, a Wiki!

Talk amongst y'selves!

Re: Behold Keepers, a Wiki!

Postby Ashen-Shugar » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:06 am

I appreciate the hard work and time you put into this, a big Thank You from this Keeper!
Guild Leader of Semper Fi
Guild Level: 1

Whooo Rahhh!
Ashen-Shugar

Postby IceBoneBadger » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:33 pm

I like the Wiki Stubbie. I even wrote a page on Gems for it just now.

I have a suggestion for the top level menu on the Wiki.

Next to "Rooms/Minions" I think there should be a "Gameplay" menu item with sub-menu items of Dungeon Building, Guilds, Raiding, Strategy Guides, and Micellaneous. For example there isn't a logical place in the current Wiki menu to list the differences in the block types; Soft Rock, Gem Vein, Hard Gem Vein. Those aren't rooms or minions, but would go well in the Dungeon Building menu.
I'M POOPIN!!!!
IceBoneBadger
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Stubbies » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:19 am

Hello everyone,

In case it hasn't been noticed, but I've already quit(and uninstalled) Dungeon Keeper.

I won't state my reasons as they have already been explained in previous threads by others, I just want to add that despite a Mythic employee's PM that they would "send me in-game art for the wiki" I am yet to receive it. I understand that an art package takes time, but 2 weeks? Please. It would take a day at most. Tina_Mythic, I really hope you get your ass kicked for that one.

If someone is willingly, happily addicted enough to take control of the wiki please PM me and I am more than happy to hand over administrator rights.

Cheers guys.
Are you Aussie? Then join us @ STRAYA M8!
Stubbies

Postby compagnienoire » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:04 am

Hello,
We just started to translate your wiki in french.

fr.dungeon-keeper-mobile.wikia.com

Thank you for your work
Last edited by compagnienoire on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rodhy, grand manitou de la Compagnie noire
Guilde dynamique et démoncratique, niveau 26
Venez nous aider à compléter le wiki sur DK Mobile !
compagnienoire

Postby Glark » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:50 am

French version is being created pretty quickly. Should be finished in 2-3 weeks.

Message to Mythic: Please keep posting arts on your google+ account, we use you work to illustrate the wiki. :ugeek:

Best regards,

Glark, serviteur de la compagnie noire.

EDIT:Is there any way Devs share game data so that we can keep the wiki up to date? Maybe you can fill/update data on game update or maybe we can share like a google spreadsheet were the data are maintained up to date... We just want to avoid the wiki getting out of date!
Glark, grand sorcier de la Compagnie noire
Guilde dynamique et démoncratique, niveau 26
Venez nous aider à compléter le wiki sur DK Mobile !
Glark
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby LoveMagnet » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:41 am

Hmm... Nice wiki I suppose... It reliably crashes my browser when I access it from my iPad, but other than that it looks fine.
LoveMagnet

Postby Gotchaxel » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:00 am

I have used this beginning of wiki several time already to plan my upgrades. Great tool, it would be nice indeed to have some support from the dev team for more complete data range.
Dungeon: The Crib
Guild: Downtown Dungeons
League: Dread
(iPhone 5 & iPad Mini)
DK Mobile: 21 Hotfix in past 3 months, wow...

DO or DO NOT, there is not try - Master Yoda
Gotchaxel
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Zubba » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:49 am

I noticed today that many of the resource production values for stone quarries and gold mines have been changed to include what are obviously boosts/guild perks. IMO, these values should be listed as their base values. I tried to look at the history to revert these changes out and trying to load that page hangs my computer, so hopefully someone else can revert these changes out.
2,115,712,400 stone to go, 5.98% complete
DK Mobile Artwork Archive - http://www.imgur.com/a/4x99g
DK Mobile HiRes Artwork and Animations Archive - http://www.imgur.com/a/W7g6M <-big files!
Zubba
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Grimgor » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:22 am

Zubba wrote:I noticed today that many of the resource production values for stone quarries and gold mines have been changed to include what are obviously boosts/guild perks. IMO, these values should be listed as their base values. I tried to look at the history to revert these changes out and trying to load that page hangs my computer, so hopefully someone else can revert these changes out.

it 2% 5% or 10% don't forget DK premium adds 40%

You can get a max of 7700 form a level 10 mine
Grimgor
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby oddish196 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:56 pm

Thanks, I've been needing this!
oddish196

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion