HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Private Messages

Announcements from members of the Development, Production and Community teams for Dungeon Keeper.

Private Messages

Postby DKDev_Chris » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:28 am

Hi all,

I just wanted to put up a quick message for everyone regarding Private Messages. Recently I've been receiving more and more of them, and quite simply I cannot keep up with the demand. I do my best to try and fill the gap for the Customer Service department, but as of late there are just too many messages coming in to reply to them all and still maintain my Design workload.

I'll be speaking with my manager soon to try and see if we can hire a part-time Customer Service employee to help out, but in the meantime I'll have to essentially triage the incoming messages to get responses out. I'll still try to get to them all if/when I have the time though.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Re: Private Messages

Postby Altiverb » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:10 pm

Understood ! It must be quite difficult for you to handle this situation.
What a shame EA gave up with this game :( DK is such a wonderful license (even if Peter Molyneux didn't get the free-to-play mechanism).
Altiverb

Return to From the Devs