HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

UPCOMING HOTFIX NOTES - Feb 14, 2014

Announcements from members of the Development, Production and Community teams for Dungeon Keeper.

Re: UPCOMING HOTFIX NOTES - Feb 14, 2014

Postby BlueTemplar » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:25 am

This just cost me 25,000 stone as I had to cancel one upgrade to do another.

You know that this is just a graphical glitch, and the upgrade is actually being made?
BlueTemplar

Postby Trixster » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:08 pm

BlueTemplar wrote:
This just cost me 25,000 stone as I had to cancel one upgrade to do another.

You know that this is just a graphical glitch, and the upgrade is actually being made?

What happened was I started a 50k upgrade on a room as the imp count was 2/4. Then I went to do some other imp actions and got "All imps are busy". So I had to cancel the 50k upgrade to free up the 1 imp or wait a day.
I HAVE QUIT AND GOT A REFUND. ADIOS!
Back to PC gaming!
Awesome: Dead Space 3, Bioshock Infinite, Wolfenstein The New Order.
Fail: Watch Dogs (terrible controls, sterile)
Trixster
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Exvaxman » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:35 pm

The imp issue is really, really annoying when coming back into the game you see 4/6 available but none are, only one building shows time remaining, etc.
between this, the huge time investments, the (expected) money investment to not make the game years long, the unbalanced attackers where they are so far up the resource ladder from you.......

You know you have issues when the Wall Street Journal disses you. However, thanks for the free and inexpensive gog downloads to let us remember what a nun-buggy fun (non -EA) was. That was a very nice thing to do.
Exvaxman
Minion
Minion

Postby Daemonizer » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:53 pm

"I used to be good"
-- Al Bundy
------------------------------------------------------------
Daemon, Oct 17 2013
Daemonizer
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby DarianMaliken » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:49 am

I maintain this is all still fixable. The promo deal was very nice and solidifies belief that whoever's handling things wants an olive branch. Well really I'm sure they just want the problem to go away, but still. I'm wanting to hold hope on the matter, foolish as that may be.

Any chance we'll see a week where timers and prices roll back to their October values to compare against soft launch data now that there is a larger audience?
DarianMaliken
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby MWyatt_Mythic » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:26 am

More upcoming adjustments (and going to lock this thread so we don't have a split focus): UPCOMING CHANGES: Cave-Ins / Resource Plundering
Michael J. Wyatt
Senior Designer
Electronic Arts
MWyatt_Mythic
Developer
Developer

Previous

Return to From the Devs