HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

(American) Thanksgiving Holiday 2013

Announcements from members of the Development, Production and Community teams for Dungeon Keeper.

(American) Thanksgiving Holiday 2013

Postby Gene_Mythic » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Howdy, gang!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that our offices are going to be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday, tomorrow and the day after (THU-FRI, 11/28 to 11/29). We'll be back in the office on Monday, Dec 2.

I will be poking my head on here periodically, in the event there are any fires that need someone to sound the alarm... but I'll be traveling for a fair amount of the extended weekend, so I won't be as responsive as I try to be, normally. :)

Since this particular holiday is about giving thanks... I also want to take a quick moment to personally thank all of YOU for playing the game, for participating in these forums and helping us to better the game, for your patience when things don't go as planned, and for sharing your feedback in a constructive manner. :) We do what we do for players like you guys and gals, so thank you for allowing us to (hopefully) bring some fun and enjoyment into your lives (and onto your mobile devices)!
Gene_Mythic

Re: (American) Thanksgiving Holiday 2013

Postby Suggest-of-Phrase » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:03 pm

Thank you, Gene. I hope all of you guys have a great holiday!! :D
Samsung Galaxy S4
Android 4.3
V4.1.0.54.239379
LTE
Suggest-of-Phrase
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Akali » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:04 am

Have a great holiday....from England :)
Akali
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Punkist » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:47 pm

Thanks for the good support given so far
Punkist
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Beserkee » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:16 am

Happy holidays! Though I hope the imps don't get time out cos as it is I've not had the chance to complete ONE exclusive raid! :mrgreen:
Beserkee

Return to From the Devs