Seasons Greetings/Happy Holidays - 2013

Announcements from members of the Development, Production and Community teams for Dungeon Keeper.

Seasons Greetings/Happy Holidays - 2013

Postby Gene_Mythic » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Seasons Greetings, Keepers!

Apparently there's jolly little fellow out there with a little round belly that shakes when he laughs, like a bowl full of jelly. We hear tell that he's making a list - and checking it twice - of who's been naughty, and who's been nice. We know which list WE'RE on.... do *you*? ::cackle::

As we enter into this weekend, we'd like to announce that our offices here at EA Mythic will be closed for the holidays, spanning the next two weeks. We'll be returning in early January, after the New Year. Our Customer Service department will be available, but please keep in mind that several other departments that support THEM will be unavailable until after the holidays.

From Horny, all the Minions, and the rest of us here at EA Mythic, we want to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday!

(We have a few little presents for you all that we'll be posting shortly!)

Re: Seasons Greetings/Happy Holidays - 2013

Postby Gene_Mythic » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:22 pm

Also, a holiday card from your friend, Horny:

Postby ThereAreNoCows » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:50 pm

Wish list- I want horny's scythe lol :twisted:
Trolls be Christmas tree would look nicer in my opinion :D
Merry X'mas all!! :mrgreen: We would be slapping you once your back EA Mythic :mrgreen: jk
Have great days ahead :)
Th@r@ @r@ N@ C€Ws !n Dungeon!!!!
iPhone 5s
Lastest version
Guild Mwa-ha-ha!
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Hobtuse » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:52 am

Happy Holidays everyone :D :D :D :D

(I wonder what will the new additions to the game will be)
I aim to misbehave.

Dungeon: Hobgatory
Guild: Fluffy Bunnies!
Guild Level: 28

Please feel free to pm if you are an active forum member & interested in joining the Fluffy Bunnies!
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby whambarkid » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:19 am

would it be to much to ask for if i said give us some holiday offers? possibly discount on gems or something or build times for limited time only?
"better the devil you know"
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to From the Devs