HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Halloween Exclusive Raid!

Announcements from members of the Development, Production and Community teams for Dungeon Keeper.

Halloween Exclusive Raid!

Postby DKDev_Chris » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:18 am

Hey guys and gals,

For those of you that haven't seen it yet, our new Halloween Exclusive Raid has just begun! For this special Raid, we've changed a few things up.

1 - The difficulty has been significantly increased - Trick!
2 - So have the payouts! Treat!
3 - There is no Mana regenerated between waves - Trick! (Although all Mana is refilled upon completion of the Raid)
4 - A mystery guest will appear on wave 10, :D - Treat!
5 - Retry cost set to 1 Gem to allow players multiple attempts! Note - One side effect of this was moving the vast majority of the rewards to wave 10 to prevent exploiting.

Good luck Keepers!

DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Re: Halloween Exclusive Raid!

Postby hell hole keeper » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:37 am

Love the throwback! I've been longing to kill some heroes ever since I started playing this new version of the game! :twisted:

Maybe at some point all of the event raids could have a wave or two of heroes from the old school game? :idea:
Chaos Theory Join us if you wish to max out your dungeon and challenge your peers. No need for Baby Killing in here!
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby mscherer400 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:30 pm

That was a great raid! Nice work putting that together. Was very cool seeing all the characters. I had to try it 3 times before I beat it and had to rearrange a whole bunch of stuff and still barely had enough Cluck Offs for the last guy banging away at my heart.
Seahawks Guild - Level 39 - 20+ Dread League - Active in Tournaments - Always Open
mscherer400

Postby DarianMaliken » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:47 pm

Hey, any chance they can stick around as redskins for invasions on single player and stuff?

The 'no mana regenerating' bit is what threw me so hard. Well that and server disconnect from everyone seeing this and going DO WANT! *dogpile*

Seriously like the revamped designs. You guys gave me a reason to reinstall after boredom had set back in.
DarianMaliken
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Da Grud » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:58 pm

RUN FOREST, RUN !!!
Da Grud
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby hell hole keeper » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:46 pm

The one thing that was missing was the announcement at the end:

"The Lord of the Land Approaches!"
Chaos Theory Join us if you wish to max out your dungeon and challenge your peers. No need for Baby Killing in here!
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby TalTul » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:22 am

This Halloween raid was super fun. Completed it after first attempt. But these super tall monsters were scary. Tough guys!
TalTul

Return to From the Devs