HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

5.0 To Introduce New Star Formula

Announcements from members of the Development, Production and Community teams for Dungeon Keeper.

Re: 5.0 To Introduce New Star Formula

Postby Ravenous » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:25 pm

hell hole keeper wrote:
I said, "SOME!" Please try read all of the words in a post before commenting on it.

This is definitely not the way I would do it, as winning defense forces one to have to deliberately lose more attacks in order to keep trophies down, but there are some quiet successful setups like this i.e. Da Grud.

You didnt say "SOME!" except in reference to how many stars people should get. Have you been drinking?

Da grud doesnt have a baby dungeon. He is an extreme sandbagger.
List of Polls:Topic order Ascending Topic order Descending
DH 11 / DCR 82 / trophy~5.8k / CP>2.8m / HB>8.6k / Plunder>12.1b
Ravenous
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Re: 5.0 To Introduce New Star Formula

Postby hell hole keeper » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:03 am

Ravenous wrote:
hell hole keeper wrote:
I said, "SOME!" Please try read all of the words in a post before commenting on it.

This is definitely not the way I would do it, as winning defense forces one to have to deliberately lose more attacks in order to keep trophies down, but there are some quiet successful setups like this i.e. Da Grud.

You didnt say "SOME!" except in reference to how many stars people should get. Have you been drinking?

Da grud doesnt have a baby dungeon. He is an extreme sandbagger.

Why yes, I have been drinking. The word that I used was "often; not always." Either way, you've started an argument over the correct way to define a term that exists soley as jargon among players of this game. What good did you hope to accomplish by doing tbis?
Chaos Theory Join us if you wish to max out your dungeon and challenge your peers. No need for Baby Killing in here!
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Previous

Return to From the Devs