New Immortal Levels:
- The Guard Post can now be leveled up to 7.
- Guard Post Level 6 Upgrade Cost has been lowered to 5M Gold.
- Guard Post Level 6 Bolster cost has been lowered to 60k gold.
- All Immortals have increased in level capacity. They can now be Trained up to level 35. Training an Immortal past level 30 requires a level 7 Guard Post.
- Addressed an issue where Immortals were incorrectly allowed to Train one level past their Guard Post requirement.
- Vampires now have 50% more health and will do 50% more damage.
- Dragon Whelps have recieved a 30% increase to their normal attack damage. In addition, their normal attack cooldown has been reduced to 1.6 seconds (down from 2 seconds.)
- Ghosts are now more resilient in the face of Lightning attacks. The damage taken from Lightning sources has been reduced to x2 damage (down from x4.)
We've reworked progression on Disable Trap. Players will now have the ability to disable more types of Traps at lower levels.
- Level 1: 2 Casts
Disables: Spring Trap, Chicken Bomb, Boulder Trap, U.R. Mine, Spike Trap, Fireburst Trap, Cannon Trap, Freeze Trap, Poison Trap.
- Level 2: 2 Casts
Disables: all of the above, and Anti Air.
- Level 3: 2 Casts
Disables: all of the above, and Bug Zapper.
- Level 4: 2 Casts
Disables: all of the above, and Dante's Mound.
- Level 5: 3 Casts
Disables: all of the above.
Stay tuned for 5.0 patch notes next week!