HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

DCR bar stuck

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

DCR bar stuck

Postby Extincion » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:03 am

Hi. Since few days my dcr stuck at 201 and 1/10 bar. Since then I leveled
TC, Graveyard at lvl 20, some traps lvl up and today UT lvl up to 19. Bar is still at the same
position: 201dcr and 1/10 bar... What should I do to unlock dcr count?

Thanks for help!
Extincion

Re: DCR bar stuck

Postby pitofdespair » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:06 am

That sounds very odd. Have you tried killing he app and restarting, or rebooting your device?
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Extincion » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 am

Hi. Thanks for replay :) I've tried on two devices (phone and tablet). I've made factory reset on tablet, couple times reinstalled game and google services, in game: left and joined guild, rushed building, made dungeon test and visited other dungeons. Today next structures has lvl up and dcr has not moved a bit...
Extincion

Postby Extincion » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:59 am

Few minutes ago TR jumped on lvl 20 and bar has finally moved (half of the bar). I hope that I wont end with 248dcr instead of 250 when I max everything because of this dcr freeze. Any ideas?
Extincion

Postby Ululant » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:11 am

Funny, my DCR is doing the same thing, except stuck at 217 9/10. When I finished my lvl 20 UT upgrade last week it seems like the bar jumped two DCR points.
But then my minion training, lvl 20 TC upgrade, level 9 Dante and one other higher level trap upgrade resulted in no movement. I should have taken screenshots... mine has still not moved, and I too tried all the resets etc. I am wondering if the "bug" was the large increase in DCR last week and now there is no movement as it is catching up... I have another minion training finishing in about 12 hrs... will see what happens...
Ululant
Minion
Minion

Postby pitofdespair » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:17 am

Actually, now that you mention it, I felt like I didn't get much of a jump from a couple buildings that hit level 20. Didn't notice anything about minion training, but it's possible. Maybe the checks for DCR cap too low for some items after the last update?

For traps, they rarely have ever given me more than one or two pixels of movement - I wouldn't worry about those.

But if someone is finishing lv 20 buildings and wants to do before/after shots as each finishes, that would be helpful.
Last edited by pitofdespair on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Postby JPN Keepers » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:25 am

Interesting.
I spent 5k gems to train my mort from lv23 to 35 that raised DCR only one from 221 to 222.
I thought training of mort carried low DCR because it was a legacy immortal. But it could be the stuck.
JPN Keepers
Minion
Minion

Postby Xenjahr » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:17 am

JPN Keepers wrote:Interesting.
I spent 5k gems to train my mort from lv23 to 35 that raised DCR only one from 221 to 222.
I thought training of mort carried low DCR because it was a legacy immortal. But it could be the stuck.

Immortal training doesn't impact dcr. So that's normal.

Postby Ululant » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:11 pm

Yup, my bar is moving... high level trap,finished and brought it to 9.5/10. Roughly... with these new high DCR we almost need a pixelated ruler to see that it is moving. ;)
Ululant
Minion
Minion

Postby praccoland » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:34 am

Same problem to me: 2 gold mines finished on saturday and any move from the dcr bar stuck.
I tried to upgrade two boulders, but anything...
A level9 door finished on Sunday, but still nothing from dcr bar moving...

The bar finally moves with the end of lv19 of training room and the lv18 troll...

But... if I try to upgrade another boulder, the bar doesn't move...

I have sent an email and a pm to Chris...
praccoland

Return to Bug Reports