HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Game takes away all DK premium gains after doing 100

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Game takes away all DK premium gains after doing 100

Postby MiamiBeach_Steve » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:28 pm

Hello :)

I reported this through the app but have not received a reply.

I raid, do 100%, the game will show correct gold and stone total on map of next screen until I start the next match. It then takes away all DK premium bonus.

every time. Trying to complete things is always an extra mission - literally. When I get max stone/gold and go back to dungeon I just see its subtracted millions again so I need to run some Tiny solos to top it off.

EDIT: It's been over billion in stone and gold taken. Easily verified through my game logs.

Support can email me for videos. Just look at logs of last matches. You can see a total of about 20 million taken away from in just minutes from them. I put cave in so videos match logs. But it happens every time so no worry on repeating the issue.
MiamiBeach_Steve

Re: Game takes away all DK premium gains after doing 100

Postby DKDev_Chris » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:05 pm

We are currently looking into this. I hope to have more information or a possible fix next week.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby pitofdespair » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:23 pm

Was concerned but hvent been able to recreate this on iOS 10.3.3. Tried with and without 100%. Didn't try resupply though. Also didn't try maxing out on resources with 100% (but did max out resources with sub-100%). Obviously didn't try it after summoning. However it might be related to the quick resummon bug, if the minions kick in after the raid.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Postby DKDev_Chris » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:05 pm

Our initial investigation has discovered that there is a bug on the client that can occur after a Resupply (DK Premium is unrelated), where the amount of resources held can display an inflated, false value. After casting a Spell, the server is then pinged, at which point the server then overwrites the inflated value with the correct one. Unfortunately this bug comes across as resources disappearing, even though they weren't actually there to begin with.

As an example, we had an internal repro case where the opponent was holding 66,965,142 Gold, which is 963,642 higher than the maximum amount any player can hold, which is 66,001,500.

We are currently looking into what is causing the inflated value to appear to begin with, but all initial indications point to this being a problem on the client, which means a fix will be very tough to find. If we can isolate the exact cause of the bug I will reply back to this thread.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Return to Bug Reports