HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

disconnects are back

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Re: disconnects are back

Postby Kaihawaii » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Nothing of these applies. I live in ground cable land, not the US. Honestly, I think this is a server and global load balancing issue. The trouble increases always, when typical US scenarios (morning, evening) happens. Tournament on for 25' = next hard disconnect. How should I solo so again? This sucks....

53% two star non-victory with 0 gold/stone! :evil:
Last edited by Kaihawaii on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby pitofdespair » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:34 pm

Oh if it’s the zero trophy win-but-lose bug then yes, it’s a bug. No, it has nothing to do with Tiny, has happened to me with other imms. If you post the times, dungeon name, guild for the devs they can try to figure it out. (My guess is that an error is happening when the raid gets pulled from the database, so it’s returning a null value, and you get zeros across the board. Or maybe it an error when the raid is being written. Could be a lot if things... locking issue, player logging in during the raid, corrupted file, bad RAM, etc. But those are just guesses. Lots of possibilities means hard to track down... they’ll probably need a bunch of individual reports.)
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Kaihawaii » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:02 am

Are you kidding me? Tournament starts and 1st raid a disconnect. EA is a workplace for pure incompetence.
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Kaihawaii » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:24 am

Kaihawaii wrote:Are you kidding me? Tournament starts and 1st raid a disconnect. EA is a workplace for pure incompetence.

Next few ones, incompetence again. What a shitty service...

pitofdespair wrote:Oh if it’s the zero trophy win-but-lose bug then yes, it’s a bug. No, it has nothing to do with Tiny, has happened to me with other imms. If you post the times, dungeon name, guild for the devs they can try to figure it out. (My guess is that an error is happening when the raid gets pulled from the database, so it’s returning a null value, and you get zeros across the board. Or maybe it an error when the raid is being written. Could be a lot if things... locking issue, player logging in during the raid, corrupted file, bad RAM, etc. But those are just guesses. Lots of possibilities means hard to track down... they’ll probably need a bunch of individual reports.)

I really don't care, what, how, when, if. EA has to meet their customer's demand. If they fail, it's time to escalate to the top of this incompetent work group and from there further.
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Kaihawaii » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:24 pm

:evil: Counter since 26 NOV 2017: 45

Any from EA's incompetence squad working on this? Still happening, when traffic increases. With full mana at least ONCE EACH raid block! This SUCKS!
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Previous

Return to Bug Reports