HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Lev 40 Magmaw bug

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Lev 40 Magmaw bug

Postby rodem » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:39 am

I've noticed that Magmaw lev 40 (not mine, I've got one from pit of despair ;) Increases own effectiveness for 2s every but he move this power also to near defense minion. You can easily reproduce this bug making appear lev 40 magmaw near guard post with one immortal in defence. Defence immortal for about one second, attack like when he is near a mistress (increase dimension, range, damage and speed).
Guilds Italy & ITALIA 2.0 & Italianteam all lvl 40
rodem
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Re: Lev 40 Magmaw bug

Postby pitofdespair » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:39 pm

:o Give that back! ;)
I haven’t noticed that bug but now I see it, you are right! Not just enemy immortals but also minions. Now I know why it dies so fast sometimes!
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby DKDev_Chris » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:47 pm

I am currently investigating this bug.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby DKDev_Chris » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:47 am

This issue should now be fixed.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby Cesspool » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:58 pm

I’ve got an opposite magmas bug to describe. I had one attack me, must’ve been very high level, but it appeared he took almost no damage from anything for the duration of the raid. Yes I’m aware that he regens w fire attacks, and he attacked through my DL so I was not surprised to see him come through that with no damage. What surprised me was the once he was beyond that area (and all the warlocks were dead) he appeared to take absolutely no damage at all for nearly the rest of the raid, incl multiple maxed boulder traps. This enabled a 0 mana 91% raid (have never seen anyone do that well against my dungeon spending no mana).

Is there a bug that takes fire damage and boosts his Hp beyond 100%? That’s the only thing I can think (short of a cheat) that would explain it.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Postby JPN Keepers » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:35 am

Cesspool,

I have noticed it too but I think it was a classic replay bug because the opponent stopped the raid after the magmaw took some non-displayed damages.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby DK2Hell » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:07 am

Cesspool wrote:I’ve got an opposite magmas bug to describe. I had one attack me, must’ve been very high level, but it appeared he took almost no damage from anything for the duration of the raid. Yes I’m aware that he regens w fire attacks, and he attacked through my DL so I was not surprised to see him come through that with no damage. What surprised me was the once he was beyond that area (and all the warlocks were dead) he appeared to take absolutely no damage at all for nearly the rest of the raid, incl multiple maxed boulder traps. This enabled a 0 mana 91% raid (have never seen anyone do that well against my dungeon spending no mana).

Is there a bug that takes fire damage and boosts his Hp beyond 100%? That’s the only thing I can think (short of a cheat) that would explain it.

i had this too

Send a screenshot with the Keepername to DKDev_chris, i know a few cheaters use a unbreakable magma!!!

Btw if you use Line, pls add me and we can talk about it. (Line ID = me12345683) ;)
SKAR TACTICS | Level 40 | 6 Rings...needs you!

Klick here!
http://forums.dungeonkeeper.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10767
My Line ID = me12345683

Our statistics 2016, 2017 and 2018:
Current statistics:
DK2Hell
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby HellSewercide » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:22 am

I had something similar, my level 36 Horny at 85% rampage went head to head against magmaw and couldn't knock off any health off him, he was fighting him for about 5 seconds before I had to end the raid as I couldn't hurt him and was killing my horny.
Dungeon: Hell | Position: Leader | Guild: Sewercide | Horny Chosen Rings: 35 (Sewercide x5, Italy x10, Russia x8, Skar Tactics x2, Romania x2, Slovakia x2, Mexico, Dutch, France, France actif, Gilde Pilsner, TER)
HellSewercide
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby DK2Hell » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:56 pm

HellSewercide wrote:I had something similar, my level 36 Horny at 85% rampage went head to head against magmaw and couldn't knock off any health off him, he was fighting him for about 5 seconds before I had to end the raid as I couldn't hurt him and was killing my horny.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
you never win with horny against magma! Fire damage! :-D
SKAR TACTICS | Level 40 | 6 Rings...needs you!

Klick here!
http://forums.dungeonkeeper.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10767
My Line ID = me12345683

Our statistics 2016, 2017 and 2018:
Current statistics:
DK2Hell
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby pitofdespair » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:31 pm

Many replays with Magmaw are bugged. For example, if he does he will appear to stay fighting with full health in one spot. Or he will go running full speed off the screen. Best to keep an eye on the % damage, often it gives you a clue that the replay you’re watching is not accurate.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Next

Return to Bug Reports