HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Guild minions no longer defend guild

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Guild minions no longer defend guild

Postby Klamb2702 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:23 pm

Since the update in May I noticed despite being raided several times my minions in my guild were still there. After watching a couple of defend replays I saw that the minions I put in my guild were not visible when I was being raided (maybe opening time down the pub?). As a result they were not attacking raiders and always appeared as available after each raid.
Klamb2702

Re: Guild minions no longer defend guild

Postby pitofdespair » Wed May 22, 2019 11:45 am

I believe during upgrades the guild hall doesn’t deploy minions on defense. Similar to how the torture chamber won’t shoot while upgrading. If that’s the case, it should return to normal once your upgrade is complete.

If not, I have no idea what is wrong. :)
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 49 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Re: Guild minions no longer defend guild

Postby HellSewercide » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:36 am

Yup, if you're upgrading your guild lair the minions in there are on holiday when attacked by an opponent.
Dungeon: Hell | Position: Leader | Guild: Sewercide | Horny Chosen Rings: 55 (Sewercide x7, Italy x18, Russia x14, Slovakia x3, France x2, Gilde Pilsner x2, Skar Tactics x2, Romania x2, Baby, Monsters, Mexico, Dutch, France actif, TER)
HellSewercide
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Return to Bug Reports