HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

No Connection on 4G LTE

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

No Connection on 4G LTE

Postby invader » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:27 pm

Carrier: Tmobile
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S10

The game is up to date. I just got this phone last week and the game was working fine. Yesterday I became unable to connect on 4G LTE. The connection is fine with Wi-fi. I've restarted my phone and force stopped the app but that did not help the issue.

The game checks for updates then signs into Play Games then sits at the Connecting screen until I get error code 7 or the generic not able to connect error

Help, please?
invader

Re: No Connection on 4G LTE

Postby DKDev_Chris » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:23 am

Hmmm, that is odd. I will forward this to our QA department and see if they have one of those devices to see if that's the culprit.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby HellSewercide » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:20 am

I have the same issue. It's been a year for me now. I cant play on my phone unless im connected to wifi.

After trying everything and also getting Chris to look at it i think it comes down to the provider and their services.
Dungeon: Hell | Position: Leader | Guild: Sewercide | Horny Chosen Rings: 66 (Sewercide x8, Italy x22, Russia x18, Slovakia x3, France x3, Gilde Pilsner x2, Skar Tactics x2, Romania x2, Baby, Monsters x2, Mexico, Dutch, France actif, TER)
HellSewercide
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby pitofdespair » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:12 pm

IIRC this was usually an IPv4 vs IPv6 address issue. Goin back to 3G might help, or forcing it to use one vs the other if you can. Not sure what settings you have available. Usually want to reboot in between to get it to pick up a new IP address. Some people were able to work around it, others not.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 49 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Bug Reports