HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Trophy leaderboard

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Trophy leaderboard

Postby Ravenous » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:04 pm

Wortah is on the leaderboard, in 9 different places! Devs, you might want to look into this.
List of Polls:Topic order Ascending Topic order Descending
DH 11 / DCR 82 / trophy~5.8k / CP>2.8m / HB>8.6k / Plunder>12.1b
Ravenous
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Re: Trophy leaderboard

Postby Base » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:01 pm

Hey rav! You r Stills here!!! :)

Idem for CP, récursive descend from Canada eh!?! Is 3 Times in the learderboard
Base
Keeper
Keeper

Postby hell hole keeper » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:48 pm

Base wrote:Hey rav! You r Stills here!!! :)

He was on there about 7 times the other day, and before that it was Smaug for at least a few months.
Chaos Theory Join us if you wish to max out your dungeon and challenge your peers. No need for Baby Killing in here!
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Ravenous » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:05 pm

hell hole keeper wrote:
Base wrote:Hey rav! You r Stills here!!! :)

He was on there about 7 times the other day, and before that it was Smaug for at least a few months.

I wasnt suggesting it was anything Wortah did, I am sure the trophy board is buggy.

Hilde wrote:and also who cares about the plunderboard,but if it happens on the plunderboard then it can happen on all.
Not that the haertbreaker board is so iportant to even more ppl but what about the combat points board, what if it happens to your combat points you need them to level up guilds.
Now immagine it happening to your thropys, i know it would take forever to get such a score but still it is possible.
And if it is possible on all boards then whats the point in even going for a place on one of the boards ?

Very prophetic words these. The post in its entirety is below, for those interested.

Hilde wrote:Come closer dear keepers and i will tell you a tale.

Once upon a time there was only 1 leaderboard; the thropy board and if you got your name on that board EA would give you some gems.
I tryed to get on it but failed.
But then the wise EA changed that and made 4 leaderboards.
And once again just like many others i tryed to get on one of these boards, and behold i made it to 1,and then a second one, could i make it to board nr 3
it was touch and go for a while but i made it onto board number 3 and before i knew it i got on all 4 boards.
But it was a long and hard road to get there and to stay there, the competition was hard and i knew i could not reach the top of all 4.
And then i rememberd that at one point i was on none of the boards and maybe if i just concentrated on one.
And so my quest was afoot i would rise on the plunderboard, after months i made it to the top.
I knew that sooner or later someone would dethrone me and so i was looking every day if the mighty "MURR" was comming closer.
and he was.
But on friday 12/12 at 16.00 cet my score was over 4.222.000.000 being number 1 at the plunerboard for over 1 month and on
friday 12/12 at 19.00 cet my score was just 4.538.916 (see pic below)
What happend?
I do not know for sure.
The official anwser so far is "We will pass this information on to our Bug Team to investigate."

so this is my idea the boards run on a 32 bit system and therefor the max. Points is 4.294.967.296

Now knowing the ppl at EA this little bug will not be a top priority untill more ppl get this bug
and also who cares about the plunderboard,but if it happens on the plunderboard then it can happen on all.
Not that the haertbreaker board is so iportant to even more ppl but what about the combat points board, what if it happens to your combat points you need them to level up guilds.
Now immagine it happening to your thropys, i know it would take forever to get such a score but still it is possible.
And if it is possible on all boards then whats the point in even going for a place on one of the boards ?

Now why does EA owe me so much gems
Well i dont think this will get fixed anytime soon and even if they fix it i dont believe that they will get my original score back.

Therfore if i would buy 4.222.000.000 stone or gold from EA it would cost me 1.272.933 gems
( and that number is not completly accured its still in favor of EA)
so im not greedy i would be happy with a cool million.
But i dont think that the gem counter can go above 100.000 so i will need to compromise

EA get my score back or give me some heavy compensation
ill be happy with 90.000 gems, 9999 dreadstones, 100 days DK premium and a notification on the forum of my achievement

As said most ppl dont care about the plunderboard but i do because i got the topspot and if they can not fix this i can never reach that place again because i dont have anything left to spend my stone and gold on ive reached Endgame

Now EA fix or compensate; like many other keepers ive spend good money on this game but this for me this is the straw that broke the camel's back
Not fixed or heavely compensated i will use up my gems and no longer buy any more

List of Polls:Topic order Ascending Topic order Descending
DH 11 / DCR 82 / trophy~5.8k / CP>2.8m / HB>8.6k / Plunder>12.1b
Ravenous
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby elcycinu » Thu May 26, 2016 12:54 am

Have the same problem with the plunderers board, used to have 4.289.535.601 stones and gold... now I am on 6.XXX.XXX as "Hilde" are. I miss keepers on this list who were quite leveled up too.

Usually the problem is gone after viewing the list again after a few minutes. It now remains already for longer than 24 hrs. Will watch it.

Best elcycinu

Ps: everyone who likes feel free to join "Susan Sto Helit" guild :-)
elcycinu

Return to Bug Reports