HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Bug or cheat?

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Bug or cheat?

Postby Aryxon » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:27 am

I have bin attacked by player and in replay he does 45% damage on my dungeon but at end it shows as a win with 51% damage :/
Is this a bug or a cheater?
Aryxon

Re: Bug or cheat?

Postby pitofdespair » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Bug. Often the last three seconds of raids get cut off on the replay. (Likely did a chunk of damage and/or cast a lightning bolt in those few seconds.)
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Kongar » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:20 am

4x speed while watching replays will shorten the the action, losing seconds in the end.

Pretty sure replays are not exact. Not actual recordings but a replay of attacker actions.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Aryxon » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:03 am

He didnt use lighting or other spells in end and i didnt fast forward (4x) the replay. So if this bug stays like this we can never know when its cheating or a bug. People will always think its a replaybug and wont report the player. They need to fix this bug in the replays.
Aryxon

Postby Marxy » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:47 am

I was defeated at 48%. Heart not destroyed.
This is the first time this has happened.

The bug with D&D guarding often showed defeat at 41% but the summary screen always showed more than 50%, up to 10% varience when D&D was guarding.
This seems different.

I have a screenshot that clearly shows the dungeon heart and 48% on the summary. I can post if i knew how.
Marxy

Postby Marxy » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:15 am

Oh i forgot to add, i didnt have d&d guarding my dungeon. Plus i rewatched the replay for the 10th time and the attacker ran out of time i thought they may have simply ended the raid right on heart destruction. But no.
Marxy

Postby Keithustus » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:04 pm

Replays aren't accurate. Don't read anything into them other than whether your design works or not.
Keithustus
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby pitofdespair » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:08 am

The D&D bug is a separate one.

This bug is an issue with the speed of the clock in the game. For some reason it's off by one second per minute often. I originally proposed it was due to 4x speed changes, but later concluded it can happen regardless. The bug used to result in the attacker losing sometimes if they won with two seconds left. Now it results in replays looking like the person didn't win even though they did. (Sometimes.)
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Bug Reports