HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

event raids

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

event raids

Postby purgatoria » Fri May 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Are new and exciting with the early start with the promise of being available for 30-40 days yet being unavailable for the first little bit.
Im sur that the door walk through glitch has been reported before but still after several warlocks in this last event raid locked on to my training room necro and he moved out of range they proceeded to walk around the perimeter path through four undamaged doors in an attempt to reach him. Not only was I surprised by their new found ability but also that they were not targeted by defencive rooms. Fortunatly they stepped on a mine before they made it to their target. Unfortunately I was so distracted by their brilliant maneuver that I didn't see what took out said training room. Now with that growing sense of dread and an expectation of the future waves of whelps and ghosts now suddenly and inexplicably able to bypass the air defences around my sacrificial room, I knew id likely be 5 gems poorer. Imagine my surprise and delight when they continued to spawn from the sacrificial room inspite of the more recently lost training room. After a few more short waves of trolls missies vamps and bile deamons throwing their lives away at my front door the day was won and I was left feeling disappoint not to see any immortals specifically dig don't who had in the previous raid actually attempted (futilely)to creat a path to my inner rooms.
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Re: event raids

Postby Malarith » Sat May 28, 2016 4:23 am

Glad I'm not the only one seeing new minion abilities in ESR. I too witnessed Deeg digging and Necros walking through doors. If only my Necros could do this when they raid, now that would be useful!
Guild - Casual Killing Lvl 34 (Leader)
DH 13 / DCR 117 / Trophy ~6k / CP ~600k+
Top Tournament positions : 3rd (2016/06/06), 5th (2016/05/16)
Malarith
Minion
Minion

Postby purgatoria » Sun May 29, 2016 3:26 am

Malarith wrote:Glad I'm not the only one seeing new minion abilities in ESR. I too witnessed Deeg digging and Necros walking through doors. If only my Necros could do this when they raid, now that would be useful!

Im sure the open door policy applies to our own minions aswell. It takes a bit of luck in getting them to target a minion who moves out of range, ive also had swampus do it when theres a bombed path near by but he will occasionally opt to walk through the closed door instead when switching his target.
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby pitofdespair » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:10 am

Good story :)
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Return to Bug Reports