HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Cannot connect to server

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Re: Cannot connect to server

Postby csajjj » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:20 am

Yes me too. I don't use line app. Can you use DK on wifi? I use TPG at home and DK works over wifi.
Dungeon: Deer Park
Guild: Fluffy Bunnies!
csajjj
Keeper
Keeper

Postby HΔLCYON » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:14 am

Can't play whatsoever... Real disappointed. Chris said he's working on it. At the end of the day, we all have a life outside DK. Plenty of other games to play too. Been playing Pokemon go. They need / should want to get everything sorted. Their business is their customers. That is us. It's in their best interest to keep us happy and playing the game. I'll give it a bit longer. But it's been a week since I haven't been able to play. Hopefully it's fixed soon.
HΔLCYON

Postby csajjj » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:20 am

Confirmed that many brother also can not play.
csajjj
Keeper
Keeper

Postby HΔLCYON » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:10 pm

Need to get them posting on here too. We need to push to get this fixed.
HΔLCYON

Postby csajjj » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:52 pm

Think my brother has lost patience with EA and wouldn't bother wasting his time. Surely EA would have figures showing a drop in traffic from certain areas. I've been playing DK for many years now and it has been plagued with these kind of issues from the start. Not to mention all the glitches in the game that have never been fixed. I'm surprised people continue to play it including myself.
csajjj
Keeper
Keeper

Postby HΔLCYON » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:23 am

Grew up in the Pokemon era as a kid. Pokemon go is pretty awesome. Been playing that since DK won't work... I guess they better sort it out if they want people playing. Up to them I guess. Do you want happy customers or not?
HΔLCYON

Postby HΔLCYON » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:12 am

I have spoken with Optus. It's not a network issue. They said its not possible to be unable to play a game, but still be able to do everything else. It's EA server. Nothing to do with your internet / network provider. Providing you can do everything else. The only thing requiring internet that doesn't work for me is this game. It's a 100% server issue.
HΔLCYON

Postby csajjj » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:31 am

This is an f_king joke. Still no fix and still no word from support not even an acknowledgement of the issue. RIP this game RIP EA.
csajjj
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Woody » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Connection issue started happening (again) for me yesterday. When I do get in I'm just getting guild maintenance messages and losing all the benefits of guild levelling up. rogue server possibly? As I don't have connectivity issues with anything else.

Dissapointing... :-(
Woody

Postby HΔLCYON » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:04 am

I have been told before it's an issue with my device / internet provider.
I'm not calling anyone a liar... But there is nothing wrong with my phone. Internet works fine. Internet is turned on for the app. My wife's phone won't play it either. Tried on other devices with a different Internet provider. Can't play either... I even used my work phone which is android not iOS, and my
iPad I use for work. No luck there either. Multiple devices, multiple Internet providers, android and iOS. The wifi server in my office. The wireless modem in my work vehicle lol... I have done my bit... End of the day, it's just a game. I still have Internet for my devices. Just can't play this game. I think it's goodbye DK and EA. Not much more I can do or try, not wasting anymore time... I'll log in once a week till the end of the year just to see what happens. Then I'll delete it if that's the case. Disappointing. To bad for EA... i like the game and I have cash... Oh well haha!
HΔLCYON

PreviousNext

Return to Bug Reports