HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Cannot connect to server

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Re: Cannot connect to server

Postby csajjj » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:09 am

HΔLCYON wrote:I have been told before it's an issue with my device / internet provider.
I'm not calling anyone a liar... But there is nothing wrong with my phone. Internet works fine. Internet is turned on for the app. My wife's phone won't play it either. Tried on other devices with a different Internet provider. Can't play either... I even used my work phone which is android not iOS, and my
iPad I use for work. No luck there either. Multiple devices, multiple Internet providers, android and iOS. The wifi server in my office. The wireless modem in my work vehicle lol... I have done my bit... End of the day, it's just a game. I still have Internet for my devices. Just can't play this game. I think it's goodbye DK and EA. Not much more I can do or try, not wasting anymore time... I'll log in once a week till the end of the year just to see what happens. Then I'll delete it if that's the case. Disappointing. To bad for EA... i like the game and I have cash... Oh well haha!

Even though i can still play on wifi I pretty disappointed with not being able to log on away from home. I've actually stopped playing at the moment and i'm in process deciding whether to quit or not.
Dungeon: Deer Park
Guild: Fluffy Bunnies!
csajjj
Keeper
Keeper

Postby ofblong » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:27 pm

csajjj wrote:
HΔLCYON wrote:I have been told before it's an issue with my device / internet provider.
I'm not calling anyone a liar... But there is nothing wrong with my phone. Internet works fine. Internet is turned on for the app. My wife's phone won't play it either. Tried on other devices with a different Internet provider. Can't play either... I even used my work phone which is android not iOS, and my
iPad I use for work. No luck there either. Multiple devices, multiple Internet providers, android and iOS. The wifi server in my office. The wireless modem in my work vehicle lol... I have done my bit... End of the day, it's just a game. I still have Internet for my devices. Just can't play this game. I think it's goodbye DK and EA. Not much more I can do or try, not wasting anymore time... I'll log in once a week till the end of the year just to see what happens. Then I'll delete it if that's the case. Disappointing. To bad for EA... i like the game and I have cash... Oh well haha!

Even though i can still play on wifi I pretty disappointed with not being able to log on away from home. I've actually stopped playing at the moment and i'm in process deciding whether to quit or not.

quit and move over to Dawn of Gods. A game with next to zero bugs and when they do find one they work very hard to fix them.
ofblong
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby HΔLCYON » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:10 am

Why not hey :-) I'll give it a go.
HΔLCYON

Postby ofblong » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:39 am

HΔLCYON wrote:Why not hey :-) I'll give it a go.

Join Alliance DKGods_Casual. bunch of us from Dungeon Keeper in there. Plus if you have questions we can answer :D.
ofblong
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Previous

Return to Bug Reports