HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Fix the server / connection issues

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Fix the server / connection issues

Postby HΔLCYON » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:22 am

DEAR EA,

I'm a frustrated player. I have been playing this game for quite a while now. But I'm over it... You need to get the server fixed. This time around I haven't been able to play for 2 weeks. The longest so far. This needs to get fixed. You have many other top games to contend with, I don't think you'd want to lose customers who are loyal to the game. Patience will run out sooner or later. Players won't leave for a new game. They'll leave because of issues that you can't seem to address. Forgetting the fact my dungeon is likely getting smashed. Losing trophies and wasting days away on DK premium. I'm not asking for any compensation for that. Only asking you to hear me, and many other players out. Please fix the server. Australia / iOS

Cheers

HΔLCYON
HΔLCYON

Re: Fix the server / connection issues

Postby purgatoria » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:02 pm

If its any consolation, after a few days of in activity you dungeon falls off the active raid roster, so you aren't going to lose too many trophies
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby HΔLCYON » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:19 am

Oh! Didn't know that. I have been a daily player since I started. That's good I guess. I just want it fixed otherwise I'll retire from the game. It's just irritating.
HΔLCYON

Postby purgatoria » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:19 am

Good yes, fixed server down under better.
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby csajjj » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:16 am

I'm likely at avoid all ea games in the future.
Dungeon: Deer Park
Guild: Fluffy Bunnies!
csajjj
Keeper
Keeper

Return to Bug Reports