HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

No longer working on Bluestacks

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

No longer working on Bluestacks

Postby gargarog » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:20 am

I have tried to reinstall the app, reinstall Bluestacks and upgrade, but no results.
My main platform is a smartphone so it's very inconvenient. Anybody can tell me what I could try next?
Guild: Lightsbane - Level 34

Typically ranking 25-29 ... join and get your share!
Seats available.
gargarog
Keeper
Keeper

Re: No longer working on Bluestacks

Postby Bills Hell » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:36 am

Stop cheating and play the game.
PS. Luke Skywalker is a HOMO, I hear thruu the grape vine that he sniffs his sister's under pants.
But only the dark side. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bills Hell
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Bills Hell » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:27 pm

Sorry about that, I worked 17 hour then got drunk. Some how I thought that was funny at the time.
Bills Hell
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby pitofdespair » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Log out, create another google play account, log into that, launch DK, see if it loads. If so, log out of Google play, back to your original account, and see.

There is also a bug where if you're upgrading and the guild perk has you done, you have to wait until it finishes without the guild perk. But usually only happens if you click on the imps.

Also if you have over 50 friends, it won't load. Have to drop below that a ways.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby gargarog » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:34 am

Bills Hell wrote:Stop cheating and play the game.

DK burnt a tablet so Bluestacks became my preferred choice, also I found that I had fewer disconnections than on Wifi on a tablet/phone. Bluestacks is not a cheat as I do not have a robot or script.
Guild: Lightsbane - Level 34

Typically ranking 25-29 ... join and get your share!
Seats available.
gargarog
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Bills Hell » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:06 am

Supercell seems to believe so,any out side program used to play the game. They had a big propaganda campaign on all that. If you want can tell you how to fool capacity touch screen works good if you have a dedicated tablet for this game or others, from junk and 5 bucks at the dollar store. I can't be bothered anymore to use it, no time hardly to play any game. They can not tell you what you can do with your property,as much as they wish they could.
Bills Hell
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Bug Reports