HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

7.0 Bugs

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Re: 7.0 Bugs

Postby JPN Keepers » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:29 am

Pit of Despair, thanks. He found the ID.
JPN Keepers

Postby Vulty » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:27 am

iOS 6.1: Can't update to DK 7.0 because app suddenly listed in AppStore with minimal requirements iOS 7.0.
For may years it was listed with minimal 6.xx
Vulty

Postby DKDev_Chris » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:16 pm

For the Amazon players reporting connectivity issues, we are aware of the issue and are working toward a fix. Unfortunately, we don't yet have a time estimate on the fix.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby The Unforgiven » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:08 am

I updated the app on my android 6.0.1 (Moto G 3) phone and it downloaded updates and got stuck with the purple bar almost at the end with no text (the downloading message already got hidden).

I reinstalled the app, and it worked the first time, but I got the same problem on subsequent attempts.

I tried restarting the device, switching between 4G and Wi-fi, and clearing the app's cache, but the only things which temporarily fix it are clearing the app's data or reinstalling the app, and it gets fixed only for the first app launch, while the subsequent launches keep getting stuck at the same place as previously, unless I clear the app's data or reinstall on every start.

Please help!
The Unforgiven

Postby Gonjinn » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi
A fellow member has been unable to upgrade 7.0 for the last 6d. He is on Fire OS 5.3.2.1
Pls help! Thanks in advance.
Recruiter of Singapore Guild
Curator of Singapore Guild Blog

If you are an active Raider who is neither a hopper nor going after The Ring,
looking for a good Guild to grow together, look no further.
Together, we can achieve great success.
Gonjinn
Minion
Minion

Postby big_davey_b » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:42 am

Chris. We currently have 2 old keepers showing as "Requests Pending" in Chaos Theory. Nobody is able to let the 2 keepers in, and the requests seem to be taking up living space in the guild. The 2keepers who appear to be stuck are Chester and BusinessBlock. As these are "Requests Pending" rather than Requests Received, is this part of it? And how do we get rid of the 2 requests, as they currently mean we can only hold 48 members. This happened pretty much straight after 7.0 was released, so I'm guessing the issues may be related.
Current leader of Chaos Theory. A guild for those who want to build their dungeons properly.
Playing DK since the PC days.
i used to call myself a Whale in the Making.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Minion
Minion

Postby unrafa » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:10 pm

That is a very nice glitch. I wish I could use it and set a trap for hoppers. I guess you already tried to reset guild.
This update is tremendously useless and unfair with 2 mines legacy dungeons. Sad!
unrafa
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby big_davey_b » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:39 am

I've tried cycling the guild between closed, invite only and public. If that's what you mean. Interestingly, the requests pending did vanish from the guild yesterday when I logged in on my iPhone. But as soon as I got home from work and logged in on my iPad, they were right back there. And right now we are full at 48 members, so freeing up those 2 spots is a priority.
Current leader of Chaos Theory. A guild for those who want to build their dungeons properly.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Minion
Minion

Postby Gonjinn » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:42 am

Is there any update on resolving release 7.0 running on Fire OS 5.3.2.1 ?
Recruiter of Singapore Guild
Curator of Singapore Guild Blog

If you are an active Raider who is neither a hopper nor going after The Ring,
looking for a good Guild to grow together, look no further.
Together, we can achieve great success.
Gonjinn
Minion
Minion

Postby big_davey_b » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:10 pm

The errant requests have disappeared. If this was anything to do with you Chris. My thanks. If not. Well... it's fixed now so the issue doesn't need any looking at.
Now I'm just a Whale.
big_davey_b
Minion
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Bug Reports