HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

My dungeon was initialized to a new one

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

My dungeon was initialized to a new one

Postby scott_lai » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:15 am

I have been playing this game for more than 2 years and buy a lot of gems.
Somehow my dungeon was initialized to a new one 2 days ago.
But from the guild view with my another account in the same guild, my old dungeon is still there.
I have already submitted my problem via the game interface([help] -> [support] -> [contact us] -> [bug report]) for 2 days, but no respond so far.
Is there anyone can help me to get my dungeon back?
scott_lai

Re: My dungeon was initialized to a new one

Postby Kongar » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:28 pm

Seems like you've changed the Google play account in the app, or the equivalent apple account. DK isn't tied to the device but to an account.

In android you can change accounts by pressing the triangle under trophies, select the ribbon, select the vereticle three dots for menu, press "settings", press "sign out", and confirm. Close the app, reopen... and select an account.

If this doesn't solve the issue, private message DKDev_Chris on this forum.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Re: My dungeon was initialized to a new one

Postby Kaihawaii » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:08 pm

On Apple devices go to Apple Settings >> Game Center and make sure this account reflects your formerly used ID. If you changed your Apple ID's email account on Apple's web platform or iTunes, DK starts with Tutorial and after finishing this and fresh app restart (double click on home >> find DK App >> swipe to close) your old account should be back. Did it just 2 weeks ago this way.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Bug Reports