HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

[iOS] Can't connect on DK... :-((

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

[iOS] Can't connect on DK... :-((

Postby PlastiKo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Hi keepers,

Since few days, it's really difficult (almost impossible) to play DK on my iPhone 6s plus (iOS 9.2.1).
When I run DK, after updates checking, game tries to connect but never succeeds.
I've got this issue when connected on WiFi network or mobile network (3G/4G).
Very rarely, connection can be established, then I can play.

Two weeks ago, this issue didn't exist.

Need help, please.

PlastiKo

Re: [iOS] Can't connect on DK... :-((

Postby Starduka » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:15 am

Maybe update to ios 10.2.1.
It's what I'm using and with the new dk release, the initial connection got much easier.

What I'm finding annoying now is the forced disconnect at specific hours. One is at midnight, maybe forced to update the daily counters. Other is at 4pm.
Guild - ?
HC Rings - 14: Skar Tactics x2, Italy x4, Romania, Russia, Mexico, OK, Sewercide, Spain Craft, Angry Unicorns, Danmark
Starduka
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby PlastiKo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:01 pm

Thanks for your answer Starduka ;)
Don't want to upgrade my iPhone to the lastest iOS, because iOS 9.2.1 works well on my device and I don't understand why suddenly iOS 9.2.1 could be a problem.
PlastiKo

Postby Clifford130 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:39 am

I would also like an answer to this problem. Ive played this game for 2+years with no problems logging on until 3 days ago. Now connecting following the checking for updates is nearby impossible. Im on IOS and have the latest update. Ive also tried to to reinstall the game to no evail. Any suggestions? :evil:
Clifford130

Return to Bug Reports