HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Defeat. 0 cups, 0 gold, 0 gems.

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Defeat. 0 cups, 0 gold, 0 gems.

Postby Knopa (POCA) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:10 pm

I want to tell you about a game bug that appeared yesterday. After the fight happens, the disconnect that. After loading the game, appears the message: Defeat. 0 cups, 0 gold, 0 gems.
Available video replay. When viewing the video replay, it is clear that a player wins, gets a star. And at the end of the battle, you receive the message: Defeat. Spent mana, servants, immortal. A very unpleasant situation.
Yesterday it happened to my dungeon Kpoxa (guild Dungeon Crawlers). Today with my other dungeon XAOC (guild Einklang GER). Dungeon XAOC this happened 4 times in a day. There are screen shots.
I hope you will correct this error. And worry, would get some compensation for your time, precious stones, servants, and Manu lost gold and stones. Taking into account today's bonus is a minimum of 500,000 for the fight.
Last edited by Knopa (POCA) on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knopa (POCA)

Re: Defeat. 0 cups, 0 gold, 0 gems.

Postby JPN Keepers » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:07 pm

Do not post your personal info.
Send a PM to Chris.

To Chris, it would be better to delete this thread to protect the above personal info.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Ululant » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:30 pm

He can edit his own post can he not and remove the content.
Ululant
Minion
Minion

Postby pitofdespair » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:23 pm

Yes best to pm DKDev_Chris with your account user ID (triangle —> ? —> Support, at the bottom a 7 digit number). Don’t post your number here - someone could pretend to be you.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Bug Reports