HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Taking too many Gems

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Taking too many Gems

Postby blink » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:07 am

I'm in the Fluffy Bunnies! guild and I'm in my first Horny's Tourney. So having active immortal is important as I want to get a good star count.

Yesterday in the tournament I found my self with all three of my immortals in jail, taken by other players. I spent some Gems to gem by Dugger back, and thought it took too many Gems.

Later I wanted to revive my Tiny and so looked carefully at the Gem count and again it too too many Gems.

So I tried again and revived my Dugger and this time too screen shots and yep it definitely is taking too many Gems.
As you can see from my screen grabs I had 910 gems, and reviving Dugger costs 7 Gems, so I should be left with 907 Gems. But it actually left me with 899, taking an extra 4 Gems.

Gems are expensive (in either time or money) so not to be wasted easily. Now I'm left in a difficult situation, where I want to get the most points for my guild as I can this tournament. but I'm to worried to do any reviving.

It has taken to many gems at least three times, but it may have been more times. Please can you look into this for me and return my Gems.

Thanks, Blink
Fluffy Bunnies!

blink

Re: Taking too many Gems

Postby pitofdespair » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:38 pm

Blink, you can try sending a private message to DKDev_Chris in the forums here and include your User ID (in game, tap triangle —> gear —> support, at the bottom). Do not post your user ID here. He’a on vacation now.

As a workaround, consider doing a campaign, dropping your immortal, then quitting. This will give you 30 minutes of your immortal being knocked out and nobody can steal it. For 1 hr to 3 hrs of protection, do a tough campaign and let your immortal get knocked out before quitting. Not a perfect solution, but may save you some gems. :)
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Return to Bug Reports