HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Plunderer Leader Board Bug

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Plunderer Leader Board Bug

Postby Dongibbo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:32 pm

I believe the leaderboard is resetting somewhere close to 4.295 billion in accumulated plunder. I (Den of Zen) was #2 this morning only 600k behind the leader. Now it shows me with only 3.4 million in plunder after netting around 4.5 million in raids this morning (basically starting me over as I am now 4.291 BILLION behind).

Also--what is with all the crashes when checking out leaderboards? Very buggy. Should have been fixed within months of release.
Dongibbo

Re: Plunderer Leader Board Bug

Postby Kongar » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:43 am

Known old bug.

Please see http://forums.dungeonkeeper.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9829&hilit=Plunder+board for better understanding of current leaders.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Dongibbo » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:20 pm

It would be helpful to keep a list of all known old bugs in the bug section (at the top) of the bug reports section. That way users don't have to scroll through pages of nonsense and you don't get multiple posts about the same thing.
Dongibbo

Postby pitofdespair » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:11 pm

At least on iOS, there is a memory leak or something g with the leaderboards where if you check it a certain number of times, the game will crash.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Return to Bug Reports