HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Bug on defense result calculation

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Bug on defense result calculation

Postby Chunk » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:46 am

Hello,

2nd time it happens to me today :
I've been attacked and when I watch the replay at the last second I am at 46% destroyed (core still alive) and 49% destroyed (core still untouched).
I expect to win my defense as only my treasuries has been destroyed on the 1st attack (8 buildings) and on the second, treasuries and one hatchery (9 buildings).

But the recap shows 51% destroyed and 55% destroyed, and two losses. I was certain that the percentages were calculated as following : nbDestroyedBuildings/nbTotalBuildings
This means 5.5% per building. It seems to correspond to the difference between real score values and final values.

Even in the case my estimations were wrong, how could I get inflicted 5-6% damage between the end of the attack and the attack report without any other spells casts or buildings touched?

If someone has a similar issue, don't hesitate to help checking this bug.
Here are the pictures for the last second of attack just before the recap screen, followed by the corresponding recap screen.

Chunk

Re: Bug on defense result calculation

Postby JPN Keepers » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:22 pm

It could be lightening bug.
If you use Digger for defense, lightening spell causes additional 10% damage.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Re: Bug on defense result calculation

Postby pitofdespair » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:03 am

Replays are usually cut off with a few seconds at the end not showing. With all minions deployed I often do a lot of damage during those seconds. (Also, rarely replays show something very different from what actually happened in the raid.)

So you’re right, there’s a bug - it’s probably not showing you what actually happened.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Bug Reports