HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Newbie Post... Error Code 1

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Re: Newbie Post... Error Code 1

Postby Ululant » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:35 pm

Nope it is now. Error code 15 in west and east Ontario, Quebec, and New Brunswick. Stupid Rogers.
Ululant
Minion
Minion

Postby Darkfall » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:21 am

Same problem

From Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Provider is Bell

Thanks
Darkfall

Postby Cesspool » Thu May 02, 2019 8:01 pm

Posted this in the main forum. The problem apparently stems from the fact that the game does not support IPv6.

“Ok well at long last I have a fix for this and an explanation. It seems the bug stemmed from my cell service provider stopping support for IPv4. I found a thread in their forums today from a bunch of people who lost access to their security cam apps over cell but still able to access them over wifi dating back to around the time I posted this bug here. The temporary fix from Rogers was to block IPv6. But this was addressed in the most recent iOS upgrade (12.2). This was explained to me by their tech support as Apple having “added support for 464XLAT in iOS 12.2”. Sure enough when I upgraded to 12.2 tonight, I regained cellular network access to DK. The tech support people I was chatting with assumed that DK game development had halted since the game apparently doesn’t support IPv6. Anyway, I don’t really understand this stuff but thought I’d post it here fwiw.”
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Blancpain » Fri May 03, 2019 11:02 am

It’s happening to me last 4 days but only when I’m playing with phone data. I don’t have any problems logging in while on WiFi.
I’m using a IOS iphone 8plus

because of this i cant access the when i dant have wireless guys you have to solve this problem maybe hundreds people have this problem :roll:

Turkey/ankara vodafone
Blancpain

Postby Cesspool » Wed May 08, 2019 9:43 pm

Chris? Any dev response? Seems like it’s old news for most apps to be updated to handle IPv6.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Previous

Return to Bug Reports