HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Another ”Bug or cheater” question

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Another ”Bug or cheater” question

Postby Zombieunicornpony » Thu May 24, 2018 2:47 pm

So I’ve been playing this game for ages now and suddenly a raid like none other appeared in my defender list.
The player I will not name as it may be a glitch. However the raid was won by the player at 26% damage and one star.
Not so strange but the way it was done is. The player used one Deegg & Dugger, one skeleton and one troll.
No magic what so ever. How the heck is that possible? At 26% the player must have taken out my lvl 9 dungeon heat.
But my heart is lined with freez, zap, boulder and explosive traps.
The player is lvl3 dread with 6000 trophies. It shouldn’t be possible in my eyes.
I tried finding anything about it on the forum but I coulden’t find anything similar.
Zombieunicornpony

Re: Another ”Bug or cheater” question

Postby DK2Hell » Thu May 24, 2018 4:25 pm

Pls capture the replay of this attack or create screenshots and send it to DKchris. ;-)
SKAR TACTICS | Level 40 | 6 Rings...needs you!

Klick here!
http://forums.dungeonkeeper.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10767

My Line ID = me12345683
DK2Hell
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Zombieunicornpony » Thu May 24, 2018 6:11 pm

Well that’s also something strange. I can’t capture it as I can’t replay the actual raid. I can just see that it happened and what was used to do it but I can’t replay it. That’s why I think it might be a glitch. Or someone figured out a way to mask their trail so to speak. The actual bottoms are gone. No replay and no revenge. Don’t know if it’s related to the strange raid or if it’s coincidence.
Zombieunicornpony

Postby pitofdespair » Fri May 25, 2018 11:50 am

Pretty odd. Maybe test your dungeon and post a screen here. And also a screen of the raid summary. Don’t think showing the person’s name is a big deal. (To post a pic here, you can upload it to a sharing site like imgur then link it here.)
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Bug Reports