HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Strange text "No combat summaries" in Android app

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Strange text "No combat summaries" in Android app

Postby tangofan » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:54 am

When I click on the mail icon, sometimes I'm getting the text "No combat summaries" on the screen. That text actually stays on the screen, even when going back to my dungeon (See images below). This doesn't happen all the time, when I click on the mail icon, but very likely, when I jump quickly between tab (though I can't reproduce it).

Image 1

Image 2

Currently the only way to get rid of this text (other than restarting the app) is to enter and exit a battle.

I'm using the latest version of the app on a Pixel C with Android 8.1 (though the problem also happened before the recent update from a few days ago).

It's only a minor thing, but would be nice to have fixed at some point in the future.
tangofan

Re: Strange text "No combat summaries" in Android app

Postby pitofdespair » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:54 pm

Yes, this occurs on iOS as well, for a long time. Rare for me. I’ve never figured out what causes it.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Bug Reports