HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Server Connection Error ‘Code 15’

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Server Connection Error ‘Code 15’

Postby Cesspool » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:25 pm

I started receiving this error message when trying to log into the game this past weekend. I was only able to connect intermittently and was not able to compete in the tournament much at all. Today I have only been able to connect twice despite trying repeatedly during the day. What’s going on? I’ve made no changes to my phone (iPhone 6+ Running iOS 11.3) nor installed any new software. I have tried to force quit the app but have not tried reinstalling the app as yet.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Re: Server Connection Error ‘Code 15’

Postby Cesspool » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:35 pm

Should have tried this earlier but a handset reboot seems to have fixed it, just in case anyone else runs into it.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Cesspool » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:17 am

Take it all back again. Ran into the same problem this morning and a handset reboot did not fix it.
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Cesspool » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:56 am

See the ongoing parallel thread in the general discussion but this issue has now been confirmed by another player within Rogers coverage of the greater Toronto area (serving about 7-9m people). Essentially if you try to use the cell network you get no connection and a server connection 15 error. Wifi works fine. This started about two weeks ago. Any thoughts or help?
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Return to Bug Reports