HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

crystal transfer between accounts

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

crystal transfer between accounts

Postby xakep » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:28 pm

Hello, played DK for month or so, but i made unrecoverable error in the beginning. I claimed many mines, thinking game is balanced, but this is imba and pro players should go with 2 portals only (especially since existance of AIR units, which should definetely be removed or limited as violating any dungeon structure).

So i decided to start from beginning. But sadly i have donated for developers coffee, but not spent. I am not asking returning me month-wise acceleration time for faster rebuilding(as you lack feature of destroying rooms/unclaiming mines). But at least, how could i transfer free imp and donated but not spent amount of crystals from old account to new? there are 1200 crystals - it would help in the beginning
xakep

Re: crystal transfer between accounts

Postby JPN Keepers » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:48 am

I made the same mistake. Claimed all mines and regretted.
But as you may already know, almost all of advanced players have claimed all mines.
Limited number of portal is a good strategy only at the beginning.
I am not sure if it is worth to start over and waste 1200 gems.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Kongar » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:26 am

Don't start over.

The build times are significantly reduced below level 10. You can't proceed much furthure without all mines claimed. Also, earning stars in tournaments is based on DCR (top left number), you want a big dungeon.

Any large two entrance dungeons are impossible to build now. They are left overs from previous versions of the rules.

Don't be concerned about losing. Work on upgrading spells, immortals, and minions to be able to attack and take resources.

Don't chase trophies in the beginning. Exceeding 3200tps will introduce you to new bigger "friends" that like to visit.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby purgatoria » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:11 pm

Friends?
Lol.
Little guys like you are candy to us. We will take all your goodies and the fact that you have no chance to retaliate is just icing on the cake.
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Bug Reports