HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Unable to make in-app purchases (IOS)

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Re: Unable to make in-app purchases (IOS)

Postby RedwoodElf » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:12 pm

purgatoria wrote:And how do I do that? I can't get past loading screen let alone retrieve id numbers.....

The Name of the dungeon is probably good enough. Presuming you named it something you can remember, and not something like "MyDungeon12312341"
RedwoodElf

Postby DKDev_Chris » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:44 pm

purgatoria wrote:And how do I do that? I can't get past loading screen let alone retrieve id numbers.....

Depending on the error, the UserID is sometimes displayed on the initial loading screen.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby purgatoria » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:24 pm

It isn't.
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby DKDev_Chris » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:16 am

After speaking with Engineering regarding RedwoodElf's issue, I thought I would share the information here in case anyone else is experiencing the same problem.

Long story short, we're not integrated with PayPal as a payment method. There's an old thread here regarding Apple supporting PayPal from 2016 but could be helpful for users looking for a solution from Apple --- https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Abo ... -p/1036843
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Previous

Return to Bug Reports