HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

PROBLEM WITH A PURCHASE?

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

PROBLEM WITH A PURCHASE?

Postby Gene_Mythic » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:55 pm

(Since there seem to be quite a few of these reports coming in of late, I thought I'd make a separate post here.)

As outlined in our Billing FAQ:

I purchased gems, but they did not come through. What should I do?
There can sometimes be a delay in fulfillment, so it may be a simple matter of just waiting a bit for the gems to be credited to your account.
If more than 15 minutes has transpired since your purchase, as an initial troubleshooting step, please completely close out the game/app, and restart it.
If your newly-purchased gems still aren’t showing up in your account, please submit a Support ticket from inside the game:

From the game menu, select the “Gear” icon to open Help & About.
On the Help & About menu, select Support (you may need to scroll down to see Support)
On Support menu, select Contact Us
On the Contact Us menu, expand the Select a Category drop-down menu, and select Store Purchase Issue
In the What did you purchase? drop-down menu, select Gems
In the text field that appears, please provide a detailed description of your problem, and be sure to enter a valid email address below, so that our CS department can contact you in an attempt to resolve your issue.
Click Submit, and you’re done!

Once your ticket has been received, you'll be sent a confirmation email that includes your ticket number. When you receive this email, please respond to the email with a copy of the receipt that you received from your platform's app store, detailing your purchase. Preemptively attaching this to your ticket can save valuable, since the CS Team will likely ask for this.

* I've also heard from several people lately that they've been having difficulty submitting an in-game ticket, due to their keyboard not displaying, etc. For many of these folks, they also report that completely rebooting their device, and relaunching the app allowed them to successfully submit a ticket. If you, too, are having trouble submitting a ticket, please consider rebooting your device to see if this helps. Thanks!
Gene_Mythic

Return to Bug Reports