HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

4.0 Trolls hitting air

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

4.0 Trolls hitting air

Postby Honour » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:18 pm

During an attack my trolls took out a freeze trap but when it was gone they stood in place continuing to attack the air.
Honour

Re: 4.0 Trolls hitting air

Postby Logan's Run » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:19 pm

+1
Happened repeatedly to me also.
Logan's Run
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Daemonizer » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:52 pm

Frozen air is hard to smash.
------------------------------------------------------------
Daemon, Oct 17 2013
Daemonizer
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby AngryRaw » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Same problem here.

and worse, it seems the destroyed trap is still effective and keep frozening my trolls.
Guild Leones [lv30]
Twin Accounts [Raw & Raw+]
Combat Points [550K+]
Performance [1000 stars/day]
AngryRaw
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby stormjr » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:57 pm

Similar thing here, Trolls desperately smashing rooms that have already been smashed!! :evil: Would be :lol: if they didn't stand there while time ticked away and I didn't get to 51%!!
stormjr

Postby AngryRaw » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Tested again and again, confirming that trolls are buggy.

When flooding a group of trolls into an offensive room embedded with a zapepr trap, it seems that the trap would be the last thing the trolls would attack.

Given the circumstance of the high cost of trap disable spell with the manipulated troll AI, well, can't say anything more than thank you.

AngryRaw wrote:Same problem here.

and worse, it seems the destroyed trap is still effective and keep frozening my trolls.
Guild Leones [lv30]
Twin Accounts [Raw & Raw+]
Combat Points [550K+]
Performance [1000 stars/day]
AngryRaw
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Just A Dungeon » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:15 pm

Same with you, AngryRaw.

In my case, trolls get smart so when I drop a pack of trolls directly in front of a bug zapper, they get zapped and then.........walk away to get burned at dark library about 10 panels away. I'm so frustrated but want to try it again. This time I use all my spare trolls - about 10 or so - and.........almost the same thing happens. Well, not exactly the same since one of them feels like he wants to be a dumb troll and finally hits that zapper.

15 trolls for just 1 bug zapper. They are SO SMART. :lol:

Disable Traps spell also get nerfed, how can I protect my raid team from traps now ? :?

-Edited-

Just experience trolls hit air, too. SO SMART !!!
Just Retired
Just A Dungeon

Postby Daemonizer » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:39 am

It seems like the only Trolls to attack the Zapper are the Trolls that were hit by the Zapper, and they have to recover before they can hit it, and it easily zaps them again and again. If there is only one troll attacking the trap, the trap wins. Trolls that weren't zapped are ignoring it even if they are nearby while the troll(s) that were Zapped are too busy recovering from being zapped to do much damage to the Zapper so it continues to exist for a very long time unless it happened to annoy a LOT of trolls at once.

This is stupid and completely unrealistic. If a trap hits ANY MINION, nearby Trolls should attack the trap unless they are already attacking a different trap.
Daemon, Oct 17 2013
Daemonizer
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Just A Dungeon » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:23 am

All my 15 trolls got zapped ( <-- that is my intention ) but only 1 turned to that zapper.
All others ignored it and walked away to dark library about 10 panels away.
Since all of them got zapped, they should attack bug zapper first but they went after dark library instead.

If trolls ignored traps and only level 4 or 5 DT can disable bug zappers (just 2-3 traps for 200 mana), how could my raiders get pass them ?
Just Retired
Just A Dungeon

Postby hairlessmonkey » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:25 am

Honour wrote:During an attack my trolls took out a freeze trap but when it was gone they stood in place continuing to attack the air.

I have seen this as well. I had a group of trolls freeze in place attacking a zapper and hatchery they had already destroyed.

Just A Dungeon wrote:All my 15 trolls got zapped ( <-- that is my intention ) but only 1 turned to that zapper.
All others ignored it and walked away to dark library about 10 panels away.
Since all of them got zapped, they should attack bug zapper first but they went after dark library instead.

If trolls ignored traps and only level 4 or 5 DT can disable bug zappers (just 2-3 traps for 200 mana), how could my raiders get pass them ?

I wish this happened to me yesterday. I had all of my trolls continue to attack nearby doors instead of the traps and the Dark Library pounding them.
The Deep Dread
Beautiful Oblivion
hairlessmonkey

Next

Return to Bug Reports