HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Tournament currently unavailable

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Tournament currently unavailable

Postby GOLDDUST » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Don't host a tournament if you don't have the server capacity to deal with it. It annoying. I can't play 90% of the time. Think I've restarted the game around 30 times already the last 2 hours.
Dungeons: BADBLOOD, GOLDDUST - Home guild: SEWERCIDE
HC rings: 15 (Sewercide 3, Italy 3, Slovakia 1, Skar Tactics 2, Russia 4, Romania, Original Keepers)
GOLDDUST
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Re: Tournament currently unavailable

Postby canaan » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:40 pm

Its a luxury they keep thjs game running after mythic closes next week I seen plenty of companies changeb there mind on contiueing the up keep of the game after they closed the main studio keepmin mind it a new staff working on our game now so bare with them dont disrespect them cause they dont have to keep this game up
canaan

Postby Gene_Mythic » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Gang:

Have made a post here; will update there as more information comes available and/or the problem is fixed.

Thanks!
Gene_Mythic

Postby Logan's Run » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:59 pm

I am beginning to wonder if it would be justified to request a refund for all purchases made towards the game.
Logan's Run
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Gene_Mythic » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Update:

Our Engineers believe they've identified the culprit (a communication issue between one of our "lobby" processes and the guild server). I'm told the issue has been corrected.

For those of you who've been experiencing the issue, please try once again completely closing out of the app and re-launching. If you continue to encounter difficulty, please PM me directly, and provide your Account ID.

Thanks, everyone, for your patience while we investigated to find a solution.
Gene_Mythic

Return to Bug Reports