HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Immortal Not KO'ed

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Immortal Not KO'ed

Postby Dr. BL » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:31 pm

I just completed a raid, my D&D got knocked out but was back to available as soon as I re-opened my dungeon.
No bolster in the guard post. Please let me know if you need additional details to be able to investigate.
Dr. BL
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Re: Immortal Not KO'ed

Postby Daemonizer » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:04 pm

Similar experience here.

Started a raid, released Deeg. Thought he would dig somewhere else but his rider apparently is blind and he got caught in a Buzzer and just before KO I closed the raid so he'd take less time to recover. Back in the dungeon he looks fine, like he was never used.

If that's the new normal, I guess I'm not complaining, but it's probably a bug.
------------------------------------------------------------
Daemon, Oct 17 2013
Daemonizer
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Dr. BL » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:25 am

Different issue, same result. Just lost an attacking raid (40% damage), my immortal survived the raid but was not subject to the usual 30 minutes KO for lost raid.
To be clear: love it, but not working properly.
Dr. BL
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby KeeperKatrina » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:58 am

Thanks for reporting this. I'll send it up to be investigated.
KeeperKatrina

Postby stark23x » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:44 pm

It just happened again. As an aside, it's really interesting how these bugs always, without fail, cost the player and are never in favor of the player. Hard to trust good intentions when it never accidentally goes our way. Anyway, on to the report:

My dungeon, named "Stark," Raiding dungeon "Julie's Place" from the guild "Unholy Alliance" at approximately 1:30-1:31 pm Eastern.

Just for fun I checked resupply even though I had no intention of doing it.

Wow. Well that's not happening, so return to dungeon, only to find:

Were this in the heat of battle on day 2, for example and I was expecting a resupply rate of X, and decided to hit that button reflexively, I would be out a massive amount of gems, and support would tell me to go pound sand, even though this is clearly a bug and clearly a mistake. We know this is true because it has happened to many people. The reply from support is, in essence, "tough luck."

This is just one more reason many people are so frustrated. The game is riddled with bugs like this that always cost us.

NOW RECRUITING - WCIA 2012, 2013. Let's get that trophy in 2015!

If you notice my absence, it's because Mommy said I can't play with you anymore.
stark23x
Keeper
Keeper

Postby stark23x » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:20 pm

And again with my lower-level dungeon. I deployed Horny *just* to attack the last resource room, no traps at all, no damage...knocked-out resupply cost.

This is not good.

If you notice my absence, it's because Mommy said I can't play with you anymore.
stark23x
Keeper
Keeper

Postby stark23x » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:38 pm

I just did some experimenting. Anyone can reproduce this bug at will simply by allowing an immortal to get knocked out and then letting that immortal wake up.

The bug is triggered when your immortal was knocked out but then revived naturally. I do not know if paying to revive breaks the cycle, as I am not wasting gems to find out.

The next series of raids you go on, until some unknown, unknowable period of time has passed, that immortal will resupply as if knocked out. I suspect there is a timer on the EA servers that is out of sync with reality. BUT: you can go around this timer by changing the immortal. Simply swap to one that hasn't been knocked out in a long time and you can resupply with that one until it gets knocked out.

The problem is, you CANNOT get the other immortal back in the game until the unknowable period of time has passed. It seems to be, like so many other bugs in this game, related to the timers that sit on the EA servers and get out of sync with our accounts.

Can someone maybe, I dunno, FIX THIS SYSTEMIC PROBLEM? Seems like a good number of bugs are related to timer syncing issues. Can someone maybe take all the information for all the bugs that are affected by timers and put it all together and see if that points to a solution? Please tell me that one person collates all this data and we're not looking at a "5 blind men describing an elephant" situation.

stark23x
Keeper
Keeper

Postby saran2600 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:39 pm

happened to me during raids....lost gems by stupidly re supplying ....
saran2600

Postby BPM8 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:58 pm

I am experiencing the same bug as Stark above. My immortal is not knocked out but I am being charged for it in resupply...in fact, I am being charged 3 times the value of a knocked out low level immortal in resupply. They want me to revive my still living immortal for a wopping 63 gems per raid.
BPM8
Minion
Minion

Postby Dr. BL » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:08 pm

stark23x wrote:As an aside, it's really interesting how these bugs always, without fail, cost the player and are never in favor of the player. Hard to trust good intentions when it never accidentally goes our way.

Both the bugs I reported were actually in my favor... maybe a sneaky way to help bad players like me compete with good players like you ;)
One additional item I am keeping an eye on is immortal KO time, it appears to be different vs. pre-update, wondering if the guild boosts are running properly.
Dr. BL
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Next

Return to Bug Reports