HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Training timer not fixed

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Training timer not fixed

Postby ofblong » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:45 pm

The timer is still jumping to full time on next login ignoring the guild boost. My lvl 32 tiny went from 11 days to 12. I did not try to boost with imps.
ofblong
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Re: Training timer not fixed

Postby KeeperKatrina » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:27 am

Thanks for the report, Ofblong. I've forwarded your post to QA so they can take a look at it again.
KeeperKatrina

Postby KeeperKatrina » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:24 am

Ofblong, I've PMed you a couple of questions for further info. When you get a chance :)
KeeperKatrina

Postby N1ka6543 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:59 pm

I have noticed that with the screwed up timer you can go to replays, start any replay, quit, and then look at your training timer right after that. It will jump the required number of percent (ten in my case). It goes back to the inflated number once you start a regular fight or log out and in again.
Sons of Light
J Z Club
N1ka6543
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby ofblong » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:03 pm

Yup

as per my reply I dont have any minions to train so no idea if it affects minion training. When I started my lvl 32 Tiny the information box stated 10 days 19 hours. When I started the training it showed 11 days (makes sense due to the laws of rounding). However when I start a raid of any type or log out and back in the training timer jumps to 12 days. Same as it did before the update which is what I complained about after the last update. Luckily at 3 days left I just bolster with 5 imps and she is done training (thus taking 9 days to train what should of been only 8 days).
ofblong
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Willruben » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:43 am

I'm having a similar problem. Training time for swampus was at 11 hours, but when I got back from a raid the timer then said 12 hours. Same thing happened on training necromancers last night , at 11 PM it said six more hours to train, I checked again at 7 AM and it still had two more hours to go, so over eight hours real-time had passed but only four training hours had passed. Please fix this, it is very frustrating.
Willruben

Postby Hilde » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:39 pm

i have yet to read the update thread.
Will this get fixed any time soon?
☠ dead player ☠
Hilde
Keeper
Keeper

Postby hell hole keeper » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:10 am

The Training timer is really not a problem once you learn to exploit the bug.

There is no advantage to leaving an imp in your training room for a prolonged period of time because the amount of time that will be deducted is removed instantaneously. All you have to do is put the imp in the training room when the training time is nearly complete, and the timer will go to zero all at once.

It would be very helpful to change the display of the timer from days to hours. The only problem I have is that it is impossible to know exactly what time to put the imps into the Training Room to avoid having an hour or so left which will require removing the imps and re-bolstering after the hour is done.
Chaos Theory Join us if you wish to max out your dungeon and challenge your peers. No need for Baby Killing in here!
hell hole keeper
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Keithustus » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:05 pm

hell hole keeper wrote:The only problem I have is that it is impossible to know exactly what time to put the imps into the Training Room to avoid having an hour or so left which will require removing the imps and re-bolstering after the hour is done.

Another thread showed how to calculate it. Basically so long as you note when you started, you can determine it from the listed training time for that minion/immortal, any guild bonus, and the imp bonus.
Keithustus
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Bug Reports