Workshop 11 doesn't bother at all.
Dungeon & Gamecenter ID: As Tiny goes by
Campaign walktrough: Battle of the Elements
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Re: Disconnects using Tiny

Postby Dissonant Niko » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:36 pm

What level do you skip past if you don't mind me asking.
Dungeon Name - Dissonant Niko - Level 96
Dread 2 - Active Raider for Canadian Eh guild.
Dissonant Niko

Postby Kaihawaii » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:01 pm

Dissonant Niko wrote:What level do you skip past if you don't mind me asking.

If heart is free: 22
If some hits from rooms on my way to the heart or a cleared room with dropped trolls can clean up my way: lvl 15-17 is usually ok.

All above^^ without scouting. If scouting is on I skip raids with more than 2x disable traps spell and take lvl 25 hearts too. But only, if my immortal lair is boosted with my imps. Otherwise a lvl 35 Tiny runs on a lvl 25 heart out of time, a troll boosted heart might hit you anyway - no matter how many imps you've assigned yourself..
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Dissonant Niko » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Kaihawaii wrote:
Dissonant Niko wrote:What level do you skip past if you don't mind me asking.

If heart is free: 22
If some hits from rooms on my way to the heart or a cleared room with dropped trolls can clean up my way: lvl 15-17 is usually ok.

All above^^ without scouting. If scouting is on I skip raids with more than 2x disable traps spell and take lvl 25 hearts too. But only, if my immortal lair is boosted with my imps. Otherwise a lvl 35 Tiny runs on a lvl 25 heart out of time, a troll boosted heart might hit you anyway - no matter how many imps you've assigned yourself..

Thanks for the reply, that is solid info. You're the only raider that has attacked me with just Tiny that isn't scouting. That is why I stocked up on mines. I am trying to fund a good strategy to deter higher level raiders. It's really difficult to get past level 11 upgrades when all the resources are stolen. I have managed to get a my stone up over 13M a few times, but it is usually only during the week. Come weekends, all resources are forfeit.
Dissonant Niko

Postby Kaihawaii » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:39 pm

Leaving your heart an easy win and protecting your ressource rooms might be a good strategy. Only downside: survival raids wins are difficult with no further heart protection.
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Dissonant Niko » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:37 pm

Well you are now officially the only person to attack me with Sir Cophogus. I nearly killed him too. You ended the raid just in time.
Dissonant Niko

Postby Kaihawaii » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:59 am

Dissonant Niko wrote:Well you are now officially the only person to attack me with Sir Cophogus. I nearly killed him too. You ended the raid just in time.

He was lvl 2 that time, spike traps still issue with 8x damage. Love him in combo with stolen DD. Many times it's just these two immortals plus a few trolls.
Kaihawaii
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Cesspool » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:24 am

I have had a loss registered on a 2* 52% win and lost immortal (Morti) for full 3 hours despite the fact he was (barely) alive when I ended the raid. It occurred I believe, bc I ended the raid just as the DH was knocked out and got to 52%. I ended v quickly bc Morti was about to be knocked out and I wanted to keep him alive for more raiding. I suspect this is just an internet lag issue and that the result was not registered at the server level despite being visible to me at the time and reviewable on replay.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Previous

Return to General Discussion