HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Continuous disconnections during Tournament weekends.

Please provide as much detail as possible, so that we can attempt to reproduce.

Continuous disconnections during Tournament weekends.

Postby Vaasth » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:37 pm

Hello, I have been suffering by continuous disconnections only during the Tournament days. I start the raid, I destroy the enemy Dungeon Heart and I get loading screen saying: "your imps are working on your dungeon" message. Same happens when I start summoning Skeletons or Trolls inside enemy dungeon.
- This is happening for months now and I am so angry with it, because it sends me back to my own dungeon, marks me as a loser, my immortal gets knocked out, I spend mana/units/guild banner and I end up as a loser having lost winning streak bonus and everything else.
- The game freezes for 1 second then I get loading screen and get ported back to my own dungeon. This is happening so often, that I quit playing the game for days just because of that. The last record was that this happened 5 times in a row. I lost everything, all active immortals, mana, and units provided with gems on 5 games where I destroyed the enemy Dungeon Heart and was sent back to my own dungeon as a loser and lost everything I built (units/mana/immortal).

- I am asking politely to fix this extremely serious bug because it completely disables the play of the game and ruins all and every aspiration about the same game. I suspect that you already know about this bug and are maybe working on it, but this is just getting ridiculous, that I have to suffer this for months now, and I even invested money in this game with purchases of your services.

If this keeps up for another week and another Tournament weekend, I am absolutely sure that I will stop playing, and I am sure there are quite a few players who are at their wits end because of this bug.

Please, help me/us by fixing this bug once and for all and in the meantime reply about this topic so that in the very least I have a feedback and some hope-inspiring information.

~ Best regards, Vaasth (in-game name Doom Lair)
Vaasth

Re: Continuous disconnections during Tournament weekends.

Postby DKDev_Chris » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:42 am

We are working on a fix for this, but we're having a hard time getting a 100% repro case for our Engineers to analyze.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby blink » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:25 pm

I'm not sure the '0 Trophy Bug' is the same issue Vaasth is talking about.

I'm also experiencing disconnects* as Vaasth describes and do are several members of my guild.

Basically it seems that sometimes during a battle the game disconnects from the enemy and sends you back to your dungeon. This looses you all the minions/immortal/manor that you used so far in the battle, and you miss the opportunity for a win. It's like it looses connection to the server and just gives up.

If you can't fix the disconnect issue, I have one suggestion that would help mittigateit a little. If the game recorded what minions/immortal/manor at the start of each battle, then if you don't complete a battle (i.e the game disconnects, not the player ending the battle), it restores the minions/immortal/manor you had before. Even though you would miss out on the win, at least you wouldn't be disadvantaged by having to start summoning resources again.

Another suggestion would be to play the who battle client side and sync with the server at the end, but I guess you have already thought though this option and disregarded it.

~blink
Fluffy Bunnies!

* If you type "disconnects" in guild chat you get an expletive - Dis@#!"@#cts lol
I found this out this tournament complaining in the guild chat about this very issue. So I guess the Devs realise what a hateful issue this is :)
blink

Postby pitofdespair » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:14 pm

Can you post a pic of a test using Ookla speed test (or a similar graphing app of your ping and data rate)? I find on weekends I sometimes have a poor connection due to a lot of local people using Netflix. Also sometimes I need to reset my local router. Ruling these things out first is the best thing you can do. If you post pics of a few speed tests after you have a disconnect we can see if that’s a potential problem.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Vaasth » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:56 pm

I am actually working at our Internet Service Provider company and of course I have tested connection and ping, since I am monitoring and managing Internet Network of our city and few other cities in my country. All parameters regarding the Internet signal are ideal, so is ping. I tested it many times during the period when I had the problem occur. I also tried playing while being connected to the internet from our main ISP Station where we have Optical Core and Optical Fiber with ultra-top-speed connection and best Network in our country, yet the disconnection from enemy dungeon still occurs regularly...
I am positive that the problem is not about internet connection, ping, device or it's hardware/software specifications. This problem occurs during Tournaments and it always acts in the same way, during the fight the screen freezes for 1 second, then you get the loading screen saying the imps are working on your dungeon and then you get ported back to your own dungeon as a loser without any minions/immortal/mana you used in the battle. Even now, I have a screenshot where it shows I destroyed enemy dungeon gaining 100% destruction rate and 3 stars, yet it shows the status as a defeat with all my minions/immortals/mana used and 0 resources plundered from the raid.
Honestly it is ridiculously tragic how serious this bug actually is. It completelly shuts the player down from any raiding activity.

https://ibb.co/mrCgHR

Vaasth

Postby Vaasth » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:02 pm

OK this is getting ridiculous.
I will pause playing this game for few weeks until the bug is fixed...

Vaasth

Postby pitofdespair » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:00 am

Vaasth wrote:I am actually working at our Internet Service Provider company

Well that answers that. Many others have dropped packet issues. Devs are looking to reproduce this - you can pm DKDev_Chris your user ID (in game, triangle —> ? —> Support, at the bottom) with the time of those raids. I’ve only ever seen it once, seems like it hits on low lv dungeons (though both of those are listed as gold 3 league). Maybe it’s a problem with clone dungeons which are more common at that lvl, dunno. But best to send Chris the user/time info so they can check it out.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby DKDev_Chris » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:01 pm

We just got a repro case and pulled the logs (Thanks Starduka!), so I've forwarded everything on to the engineers that they Should need to isolate this bug. They are currently working on another task but I've asked that they look at this as their next top priority.
DKDev_Chris
Developer
Developer

Postby Vaasth » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:18 pm

Ok, very glad to hear that Chris.
Thank you for you engagement regarding this annoying bug that almost completely ruined my game-play.
Vaasth

Postby pitofdespair » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:57 pm

Kudos to Starduka :)
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Next

Return to Bug Reports