HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Help with finishing Bug Zap Challenge.

Think you've got the goods? Share your strategies here!

Help with finishing Bug Zap Challenge.

Postby ethernity4ever » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:20 am

Hi all, I just got myself to the Bug Zap Challenge and I can't seem to finish it, either they zap the hell out of me, or I run out of time.

Below is in image that shows the challenge. The entrances are marked with red arrows, and the hidden Zap traps are marked with a green square. Any tips would be welcome, I googled and I cant find any solutions to this, I found a few topics about it, but all ended when people asked for screenshots so they can see the challenge.

ethernity4ever

Re: Help with finishing Bug Zap Challenge.

Postby purgatoria » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:28 pm

Try your db on the training room. You will bypass the first two zappers and not lose any minions getting in
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby leon_lair » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:35 pm

You need to deploy trolls first ,they will destroy the zap trap to let you keep on your way .
leon_lair

Postby pitofdespair » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:03 pm

Make sure to click off the necromancer first. Trolls will fight the necromancer instead of attacking the zapper.

Also, the zappers will trigger 1s after a troll walks into range. If you can time the second troll so that it is exactly beside the zapper when the zapper strikes, it will do an instant attack in the zapper before getting stunned. The timing must be exact. It may take several attempts. Once one zapper is down, the other will fall more easily.

Save a few skeletons for when you get to the heart. Drop them one at a time to see where they attack. They will alternate which side they walk to. When the next one will walk to a spot that is out of range of the traps, drop the vampire instead. It should attack from the safe spot and kill the heart.

If those things don’t work, please post where the bottleneck is for you and I’ll look some more.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 49 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Return to Strategy Discussions