HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD ? YES/NO POLL QUESTION.

Talk amongst y'selves!

PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD ? YES/NO POLL QUESTION.

YES
56%
NO
44%

Total votes : 39

Re: PENALTY TIME FOR CHANGING GUILD ? YES/NO POLL QUESTION.

Postby Cesspool » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:57 pm

Yep, we just lost third to guild hoppers this weekend. Has happened multiple times in the past. Very frustrating.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Kongar » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:27 am

Still... all related to the speed that hoppers can grind out stars. Which is caused by the star system and matching methods.

Difficult to watch your lead dissolve in a few hours against a single dungeon that moves 40k stars/hour.

But... in the end... inhibiting hopping is only to enforce a lottery system. Maybe easier to just reward more lottery positions, targeted in the 4th and 5th places.
Kongar
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Cesspool » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:56 am

All valid points. I happen to head a guild where get stars that reliably have us in contention for top 3 isn’t that common, but top 5 or 6 is typically feasible. At the moment my response to that is to try and get into HC more frequently.
Leader of Canadian Keepers guild (lvl 40, welcoming new members or just drop in to say hi :))
Cesspool
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Xenjahr » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:25 am

The question isn't precise enough for me to vote.

The manager of this survey should be more explicit about the purpose of this idea, the nature of a penalty time (sorry I don't know what a penalty time for changing guild would concretly be), the duration of it...

Thanks

Postby purgatoria » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:07 pm

Somehow, after the op 6 months of inactivity, i doubt the clarification you seek will be forthcoming...

But the question is simple. Permit me to rephrase it: Should a guild be permitted to call in additional heavy hitters after a tournament has started?
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby HellSewercide » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:21 am

If you wanted to make it fair, surely you would just do this:

1) You need to be in a guild when the tournament starts (if you're not, then you can't participate in the tournament).
2) Joining and leaving guilds during tournaments are disabled.

This would also make HCs interesting as you can't call for backup so you have to be prepared with your team from the start and they cant go farm half way through when they have made their lead.

I suppose at the end of the day, people that would want this are those who lose to the farmers that sweep in a take those gems during tournaments. People that would object, would be those that can farm, as you're making it harder for them to get gems.
Dungeon: Hell | Position: Leader | Guild: Sewercide | Horny Chosen Rings: 22 (Sewercide x3, Italy x5, Russia x4, Skar Tactics x2, Romania x2, Slovakia x2, Mexico, Dutch, France, France actif)
HellSewercide
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby Kaapie » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:01 am

At the very least it will stop "spies" hopping in and out. When it comes to the last few hours for guilds that rush push and/or are competing for top 3 positions, they would send either their baby or a minion to spy on score distribution to a guild who is close to theirs and can then judge based on that if its worth it to push for the win or not.
Kaapie

Previous

Return to General Discussion