HOME        ABOUT
FORUMS        FAQ

Sir Cophagus feedback

Talk amongst y'selves!

Re: Sir Cophagus feedback

Postby pitofdespair » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:24 pm

JPN Keepers wrote:With the above strategy, my dungeon wins 30-40% of Sir Cs and most of them use full mana.
My anti-Sir C strategy works a little so far. It is still far from completion.
Please share your strategy.

I should have known you’d find some ways to do better. :) You have a couple of ideas that I hadn’t really worked on. I’ll see what I can come up with and let you know if anything helps. I finally beat my first Cophagus today (barely, a low level one).
Last edited by pitofdespair on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Postby Ululant » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:42 pm

Honestly l, my Coph is level 35. I don’t target little d’s. I target d’s with large amounts of stone whether they are big or little. And I target d’s with big trophies. Will he break the game, I doubt it. Will he get a correction in the future, it is possible. I honestly enjoy using him. I have lost him many times, usually due to inattention or 4x speed and sneaky defensive minions. Even with Coph though and playing a lot in tourneys, I still cannot keep up with high DCR, sandbagged dungeons. Going toe to toe and rushing summoning or minions they still outpaced me racking up stars. One keeper against one keeper. I like that Coph has balanced out the baby dungeons in tourneys. After 4 years of playing, my d should be a contender. Either way, still enjoy the game and the company I keep.
Ululant
Minion
Minion

Postby Grimlord » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:03 am

Some of my fellow long-time guild members, are starting to become disillusioned with the game. Someone has reported that they got beaten by someone around 6k trophies with Sir C. And to quote from what I said to my guild "The last two big updates have killed any sense of fair play in this game".

To think that a couple of years ago, we needed skill or finesse to do things and now with Sir C there's no skill involved, with resources (which are nigh impossible to save up enough of legitimately) and trophies start bouncing back and forth like a pendulum.
Grimlord

Postby JPN Keepers » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:41 pm

Sir C is a new Tiny.
It is as unstoppable as "Tiny-by". Money can buy the victory.
Tiny and Sir C are EA's cash cow.
It is obvious that EA cannot continue DK without profit.
I hope they return the profit to players in good way.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby purgatoria » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:46 pm

I have a feeling that by the time I get me a sir c, ea will nerf him uselessness.... just like when I got Tiny up to 35.
purgatoria
Master Keeper
Master Keeper

Postby Wakanda » Tue May 08, 2018 11:40 pm

I'm not sure difficult to defeat Sir C but not impossible.
Wakanda

Postby JPN Keepers » Wed May 09, 2018 5:39 pm

No, it is not impossible.
But difficult.
My DCR299 dungeon defeats only 10-20% of Sir C now. :?

Pit of Despair, how is your dungeon?
I like your strategy.

Kitty
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby pitofdespair » Wed May 09, 2018 10:10 pm

Mine is about the same, 16% defended successfully in the last few months. With scouting, almost never defend - only if they make an obvious mistake and ignore it while Cophagus is dying. Better without scouting. Almost all have scouting though (because you can win a tourney medal solo with him if you have time, then use it to buy scouting every week). Some people with scouting beat me with 150 mana; average 350. For two stars, average costs 700 mana and most do not get it, but it’s close.

I have weakened against other immortals a lot to get to 16%. I think the only way to win 35% of Cophagus is to ignore all other types of attack. It’s more optimal to accept the losses until most of the attacks come from Cophagus. Then an open heart strategy may be optimal to try to limit to one star.

Too bad we do not see how many people next us, only the attacks while not logged in. It would give a better idea. It seems many people with Cophagus next almost no one.
Bruce Campbells Army of Darkness - an open lv 40 guild for casual players of all levels who want to develop their dungeons and get Dreadstone in tournaments
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

Postby JPN Keepers » Thu May 10, 2018 12:18 am

The best defense of DK can win only 16%! :?
Sir C is too strong.
I do not know how to improve my win rate against it without sacrificing other raids.
JPN Keepers
Upgraded Minion
Upgraded Minion

Postby pitofdespair » Fri May 11, 2018 1:22 am

JPN Keepers wrote:The best defense of DK can win only 16%! :?

I was about to say this about you. ;)
pitofdespair
Keeper
Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion